Are playoffs realistic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are playoffs realistic?

PFC

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Putting aside the Thigpen excitement and great win today, what do you think about our playoff hopes? The Jets escaped with another win again, and it's looking less and less likely that we can catch them. I guess it's still possible but do you think it can happen that three teams come out of this division to the playoffs? And if not, are you more hopeful than I am that we can catch one of the Jets/NE ?

thigpen would have to be more than a game manager for us to make playoffs now... so only time will tell

its not over yet...crazier things have happened. Look what Charlie Batch did for Pittsburgh....you never know

Very possible... You guys are acting like Tyler Thigpen is a scrub.. He's not.. He is more than capable of leading us to victories, especially if he keeps his emotions in check and doesnt force balls into triple coverage..

We didn't have a realistic shot before this game. We still have to play at the Pats and Jets.

Still a possibility, but I dont think we make it.

Anything is possible. We're only one game behind playoff teams.

I will say that even though I've never been a big Thigpen fan, I think we're in pretty good shape considering we're down to the 3rd string QB. There are a lot of worse 3rd stringers out there.

It will make headline news if we make the playoffs this year and I am all for it!

Go Dolphins!!!

__

If we win the next few games and get Thiggy some confidence we will be in good shape.. I love the kids passion for the game..

Back
Top Bottom