Are the Bills going to trade one of their RB's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bills going to trade one of their RB's?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd take Travis Henry in a second. They have two stellar rb's. They only need one and a competent backup. I'm sure Henry is wishing to be traded right now. Is this going to happen? I know they probably wouldn't trade him to us due to the whole AFC East thing. Thoughts?

I'm sure Henry is gone. Because of the injury he sustained , he might come cheap. I doubt if Donahoe is gonna trade him to Miami though unless the fins are willing to overpay.

Justasportsfan said:
I'm sure Henry is gone. Because of the injury he sustained , he might come cheap. I doubt if Donahoe is gonna trade him to Miami though unless the fins are willing to overpay.
He is not a FA so it would cost us draft picks,something we are in short supply of and need to accumulate.There will so many FA rbs next year and I dont think
he would be a viable option for the Dolphins.

CrunchTime said:
He is not a FA so it would cost us draft picks,something we are in short supply of and need to accumulate.There will so many FA rbs next year and I dont think
he would be a viable option for the Dolphins.
Alexander would be a better option. I doubt the fins will be able to match what the colts will be offering James.

It will be tough. There will be other teams looking for a rb.

alexander is our guy. or edge. henry will not do. we need a SUPER feautred back, and a hungry rook or two..

FiN.in.RI said:
Id rather have Lamont Jordan.

Henry realy gets injured often.
he played 1 season with a broken bone(non-weight bearing bone) in his leg, and still got 1300 yards.

he will be out after this year. this most recent injury looked like a broken foot, but the bills people said now that hes just "hurt and out indefinatly"

i dont want to see henry twice a year running agenst the bills, but i would rather see him in the backfield over E. James or S. Alexander, or R. Williams for that matter.

starting price is a second rounder. but i think we would be more than willing to give you our second and henry for your first #2 overall pick... :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
i don't want any runningback from buffalo. a perfect example was thurman thomas, i think he laid down when we got him. i'd like to see the fins go after 'edge', he has said he'd like to play in miami! ;)

You guys can have Henry in the off season, he is a UFA. Go ahead and take him, more added to the rivalry plus McGahee is better anyways.

WillisTheJuice said:
You guys can have Henry in the off season, he is a UFA. Go ahead and take him, more added to the rivalry plus McGahee is better anyways.
He's not an UFA. He's still signed through next season. ;)

WillisTheJuice said:
... um....he still has a year on his contract after this season. he signed an extention befor the draft that we got McGahee.

and T. Thomas went to the fins cus the bills wanted him to retire, and treated the situation poorly. he just wanted to get some revenge befor he retired. it was a sad sight to see him in a fins uniform...:shakeno: :shakeno: :(

Id trade Henry for your 1st pick this year. What would you guys think of that trade? Or how about Jason Taylor for Henry straight up? We would take your second but you wasted it on Feeley :shakeno:

Thomas did retire as a Bill, which is good. He also said that his career may have been extended for five years in Buffalo had the Bills had the playing surface they have now.

WillisTheJuice said:
Id trade Henry for your 1st pick this year. What would you guys think of that trade? Or how about Jason Taylor for Henry straight up? We would take your second but you wasted it on Feeley :shakeno:

You are on crack !!! Why would trade our first round pick for a has been back when this draft is deep in running backs. Put the pipe down.

Willis, do you really believe your Buffalos' G.M.? We would take your second......etc. Some of you Bills fans are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom