Are the Bills going to trade one of their RB's? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bills going to trade one of their RB's?

WillisTheJuice said:
Id trade Henry for your 1st pick this year. What would you guys think of that trade? Or how about Jason Taylor for Henry straight up? We would take your second but you wasted it on Feeley :shakeno:
:lol:

You'll probably get a 3rd rounder for him.

TD would not take any less than a second, Henry was a second in 2001. I doubt they will want to downgrade, at least take him for what hes worth.

WillisTheJuice said:
Or how about Jason Taylor for Henry straight up?
From one bills fan to another, you are on crack. No way that happens!!!!!!!!!!

The fins would have to throw in James along w/ Taylor for Henry :lol:

As a Bills fan I will agree......Miami would never think about trading their best player for anyone for Henry.
But someone saying that is no worse than these ridiculous trade scenarios proposed by some of these phin fans for Ricky Williams.........like he had any value after he retired.

Travis Henry will become a cancer in the Jills locker room next year. I can't wait to see that drama unfold.

bye-bye-ricky said:
As a Bills fan I will agree......Miami would never think about trading their best player for anyone for Henry.
But someone saying that is no worse than these ridiculous trade scenarios proposed by some of these phin fans for Ricky Williams.........like he had any value after he retired.

I bash all stupid trade senarios. I never seen a proposed trade senario play out. People don't understand how hard it is to trade. I swear some people think it's trading baseball cards. Most senarios are uninformed jiberish.

Henry last year was good but this year he was terrible. He's a very average back with no big-play ability, he's not good on 3rd and short situations either. Buffalo is gonna be lucky to get a 2nd for him but I think a 3rd would bring him in but I don't think he'll be traded to Miami.

dolfan06 said:
i don't want any runningback from buffalo. a perfect example was thurman thomas, i think he laid down when we got him. i'd like to see the fins go after 'edge', he has said he'd like to play in miami! ;)

He was like 34 or 35 when you guys got him what did you expect?

djfresh47 said:
Henry last year was good but this year he was terrible. He's a very average back with no big-play ability, he's not good on 3rd and short situations either. Buffalo is gonna be lucky to get a 2nd for him but I think a 3rd would bring him in but I don't think he'll be traded to Miami.

He isn't a stud back but a very reliable strong runner. you are right that we most likely won't get more than a 2nd if that for him though.

Lamont Jordan would be the best fit for Miami

THATHURMANATOR said:
He isn't a stud back but a very reliable strong runner. you are right that we most likely won't get more than a 2nd if that for him though.
Yes but doesn't it seem that he makes a mistake at the worst possible time? Case in point tripping over his feet vs NE? Alot of people in Buffalo are saying that the Bills have two more wins if McGahee was the starter from the start of the year, and I wasn't impressed with McGahee until last week. McGahee is gonna end up like Eddie George they run the same straight up way but I don't think McGahee will get his breakaway speed back.

Back
Top Bottom