Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL?

• Total voters

fudolphinsfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've seen this sentiment all over our boards and I agree with it. What do you think?

i think the rams are, i dont think the bills are in the bottom 5...
bills have an above average defense and always a solid running game

Not the worst but they arent far away. Unproven or lack of talent everywhere except secondary

absolutely not, even dan marino said it would be foolish to count this team out, they have enough skilled positions to score points. they also beat us last year, as well as most of the games we have played them in in buffalo over the past few years. i think a lot of the bottom teams are stepping up. i think the Lions, Bucs, Raiders, Bills, Cheifs and 49ers have all improved greatly from last year. they may not be winning record teams YET but they are on the verge of coming up. the bills have probably improved the least of that group but are still better. even the rams could be somewhat good if bradford is the real deal. we are still coming off a losing record and have a lot to prove. as much as anyone else. i think some of the teams on the way down are the Broncos, Seahawks, possibly the redskins if they self implode. its too soon to say who really sucks right now as the season has just started, but i definitely wouldnt count the bills out from beating us yet. no none of these teams look like superbowl champs to me, but they all had good acquisitions...

yea man their defense is awesome. they arent even in the bottom 10 worst. my vote is either rams or bucs who are just flat out awful. id say the raiders too but campbell is a good fit.

Terrible thread. They have a solid running game, very good interior lineman, good DL, average LBs, and an excellent secondary. Throw in the fact that they have a very good kicker and an excellent punter and they aren't close the worst team in the league.

Terrible thread. They have a solid running game, very good interior lineman, good DL, average LBs, and an excellent secondary. Throw in the fact that they have a very good kicker and an excellent punter and they aren't close the worst team in the league.

The media says so and so does everyone here. We can't ALL be wrong.

The ****iness of Dolphins fans is astounding. You would think you guys were good last year or something.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading this board after you get beat by "the worst" team in the NFL... and i believe blown out by "the worst" team in the NFL.

The ****iness of Dolphins fans is astounding. You would think you guys were good last year or something.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading this board after you get beat by "the worst" team in the NFL... and i believe blown out by "the worst" team in the NFL.

SO scared.

I could see them going 6-10 or 7-9
I don't think they're a very good team, but they'll get some wins. Definitely not worst in the league.

That being said, we had better sweep them this year or I'll be going into football depression mode :(

Back
Top Bottom