Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL?

• Total voters
Make sure you comeback tomorrow around this time to take it like a man...

I have stated that I will become a Bills fan if we lose. I'm THAT confident. Will you become a Dolphins fan if we win? I doubt it. You lack sack.

I have stated that I will become a Bills fan if we lose. I'm THAT confident. Will you become a Dolphins fan if we win? I doubt it. You lack sack.

#1 You can't just suddenly become a fan of anything just by saying it.

#2 I would never stoop so low. I still haven't forgiven Thurman Thomas. Under no circumstances would I ever root for the Dolphins.

#2 I would never stoop so low. I still haven't forgiven Thurman Thomas. Under no circumstances would I ever root for the Dolphins.

And that's why your team will lose. You lack sack. Kind of like Aaron Maybin. lol

i love how confident this guy is, coming on our forums talking a big game - all of this coming from a fan of a team who won't be a a playoff contender for years to come, let alone a DIVISION winner, unless tom brady's car accident was more serious then lead on to believe and he dies, revis island gets confiscated by US customs, or chad henne curls into a ball and cries himself into depression from bill parcel's comments. Enjoy finishing the season behind the Dolphins again.

DB wise and LB wise they are more experienced and better than us. I know we have Dansby but they got some good players in the LB spot.

Make sure you comeback tomorrow around this time to take it like a man...

Im not sure they will be able to because, there is another thread basically saying, We are so confident that we will win and if the Dolphins lose a lot of us will be to busy Streaking naked,Defecating on lawns, taking girlfriend to expensive dinner and even chopping off penises ..
so dont take it personal if half of us aren't here after the game.

i think the rams are, i dont think the bills are in the bottom 5...
bills have an above average defense and always a solid running game

since when? Our secondary is decent but our front 7 is awful and our running game is wretched (hopefully CJ changes that, but our O-line is ****)

The ****iness of Dolphins fans is astounding. You would think you guys were good last year or something.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading this board after you get beat by "the worst" team in the NFL... and i believe blown out by "the worst" team in the NFL.

Both of these statements could be true: The Bills are the worst team in the league. The Bills have a decent chance to beat the Dolphins.

Any game between divisions rivals will be tough especially for the road team. And I don't think any phin fan thinks we are an elite team....yet, so I wouldn't go promising to cut my sack off if we lose or anything, I'll be pretty shocked if we win (or lose) by more than a TD actually. But you have to admit, on paper, the Dolphins should destroy the Bills. I have all the faith in the world in our coaching staffs ability to keep the game close though...

They're in the discussion. Some of you are being way too kind to the Bills. They're building from the outside in. That doesn't work.

The ****iness of Dolphins fans is astounding.

Your team should know all about ****iness.. Its like a sausage fest at your stadium being that your team doesn't have cheerleaders...

Or, just maybe he's not a fair-weather fan jumping ship so easily? Just sayin'

Your team should know all about ****iness.. Its like a sausage fest at your stadium being that your team doesn't have cheerleaders...

????

I'm sure you wanted to say something really witty there. Better luck next time.

I don't know or really even care if the Bills are the worst team in NFL. What I find odd, is that on the eve of the first game of the season, there's less than 200 people in Miami Dolphin forum at Finheaven.com. What does that say about our level of excitement for our team this year? Last year at this time, there was easily a couple thousand people online. I would strongly advise those of you ****ting on the Bills to take good long look at our beloved Dolphins first.

Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom