Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL

Are the Buffalo Bills the worst team in the NFL?

• Total voters
I vote probably not... nice set of choices, but, I know where I am... I'd be glad with a winning season, we suck pretty badly. Fins will win the division title... they are that good.

Or, just maybe he's not a fair-weather fan jumping ship so easily? Just sayin'

I really dont understand the whole jumping ship thing.. Thats like asking Gay Man to switch Vag.. Its impossible.. No matter how much he says
he's into vagina There will be that emptiness..in his heart... and his bum...

apologies, most gay men don't get my sense of humor..

I don't know or really even care if the Bills are the worst team in NFL. What I find odd, is that on the eve of the first game of the season, there's less than 200 people in Miami Dolphin forum at Finheaven.com. What does that say about our level of excitement for our team this year? Last year at this time, there was easily a couple thousand people online. I would strongly advise those of you ****ting on the Bills to take good long look at our beloved Dolphins first.

Just sayin'.

This. Get it together people. We haven't beaten a damn soul yet. We're not in any position to talk trash about anybody.

I vote probably not... nice set of choices, but, I know where I am... I'd be glad with a winning season, we suck pretty badly. Fins will win the division title... they are that good.

You aren't the only one that had a chuckle over the choices... it's only missing "I think so", "pretty much", and "the outlook is good."

I was under the impression that this was the Fin fans main board... thats why I joined, to talk AFC football... when we have some. Is there another site that is the main Dolphin site? Please advise.

Back
Top Bottom