Are the Chargers Trying to Trade for Branden Albert? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Chargers Trying to Trade for Branden Albert?

Doesn't the writer call "BS" on this? (as much as I'd like this to be true above $6.5MM)

In all likelihood, Albert's agent is once again asking for too large of a contract and has tried to drum up some non-existent competition for the Dolphins as a way to force them to agree to his terms. I'm assuming the Dolphins, the Chargers, the Chiefs and most of the NFL's fans will see right through this scheme and eventually Branden will end up settling for less-than-elite money.

Agreed they can have him, but I do like this quote even though it all sounds like BS

The San Diego Chargers are willing to pay Chiefs offensive tackle $9-10 million a year if it means protecting Philip Rivers. The Miami Dolphins as of now are all but out of the race . The Chiefs are very interested in Sheldon Richardson if they get San Diego's pick.

Everytime I think that a player is painting himself into a corner with unreasonable contract demands.....bazinga.....they seem to find some team that is willing to pay.
Long/Revis/Palmer etc.

:crazy:

Unless NFL changed divisions, AFC West is formed by Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers.

Only a stupid guy like 2007's Randy Mueller would allow a division rival to fill a need by trading just before draft day.

LOL!

I believe the Chargers don't have the money to sign Albert for his asking price much less the franchise tag he carries.

Although, I believe teams are quickly learning that the top 3 LT's will be gone in the first 5-6 picks.

Chiefs will take Joeckel no doubt in my mind at #1
Eagles will/should take Eric Fisher at #4
Lions will/should take Lane Johnson at #5

I also would not be surprised to see the Cardinals try to jump Eagles/Lions trading up with the Raiders.

Another day, another smokescreen by somebody. Is the draft here yet, as all this misinformation is getting boring!!!

Seriously, I'm gonna die of sleep depravation if Thursday doesn't come soon enough...

Back
Top Bottom