Are the Chargers Trying to Trade for Branden Albert? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Chargers Trying to Trade for Branden Albert?

:lol: Awesome signature!!!! Flash Gordon never ass fumbled!
Thx- and Flash had to deal with Ming. What was Sanchez's excuse?

I'm fine if Albert goes to any top 11 draft team, Winston goes to one, and Clabo goes too. However, I don't see that happening and don't see Johnson coming to us. Cooper to MIA!

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Phoenix is "hearing" the Cardinals "have discussed" trading for Chiefs LT Branden Albert.
The Dolphins and Albert's agent held contract discussion over the weekend, but those talks have reportedly stalled. Insert the Cardinals. Arizona has been mentioned as a landing spot for one of the top offensive tackles in the draft at No. 7 overall, but there's a real possibility none of the three will be there. Kansas City wants a second-round pick in exchange for Albert -- the Cardinals hold the 38th pick. Albert also needs a new long-term contract, and he is said to be seeking upwards of $9 million annually.

Rotoworld is probably the worst site for information that is reliable.
Their writers are a bunch of clueless clowns who print anything.
They try to be a decent fantasy source but stink at that as well.

They also have the Fins trading down with Cinci and picking DJ Hayden.

Your right on the money with Rotoworld but this one time I hope they are right, I do not want this guy.

The chargers are playing games with their rivals as chargers wont have the ammo to trade up and get one of the OTs. Chargers are up next and KC is in a bigger bind. Forget Albert and sign another FA LT instead and keep your picks. Try to draft a RT that can start or sign Winston after the draft.

This KC business needs to stop. Its making the phins start to look stupid again. this better turn into a smkescreen. Enough games.

:crazy:

Unless NFL changed divisions, AFC West is formed by Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers.

Only a stupid guy like 2007's Randy Mueller would allow a division rival to fill a need by trading just before draft day.

LOL!

Ryan Tannehill would make this trade

Back
Top Bottom