Are the coaches at fault here? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the coaches at fault here?

FinsGonnaRock06 said:
I have to believe the coaches are at fault for some of Joeys performance on Sunday. He was obviously holding onto the ball alot longer than he had been before which resulted in the most sacks given up in atleast 6 games or more. He was in a rhythm moving the team, quick throws, quick decisions was working just fine for him, SO WHY THE CHANGE? just to make CC happy?
Joey was progressing every week and the ******* coaches had to go and screw it up, JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they are at fault: for bringing in CP, for bringing in JH, for bringing in Mularkey, for not upgrading the OL, etc. etc. This team lost during free agency and the draft, not during the season.

emocomputerjock said:
I'm sure they're saying the same thing in Chicago, but when it comes down to it, they'll lose because they turn over the ball on offense, and can't make any points happen. Points are what you need to win games, and if, like Chicago, your defense is outscoring your offense, you need to make a change before you get close to sniffing the one-bad-game-and-its-next-year playoffs.

Having our defense carry the team while our offense plays inconsistently and fails to score touchdowns is not a long-term solution.

At least Chicago's in the playoffs with a chance at the Super Bowl. All we can say is what if.

And no it's not a long term answer, however, this year is short term - not long term.

clbrazee said:
At least Chicago's in the playoffs with a chance at the Super Bowl. All we can say is what if.

And no it's not a long term answer, however, this year is short term - not long term.

I think our hopes were a little too high for a Superbowl this year - we simply don't have everything together. We, at some point, have to get around to the business of scoring points, and that's been a problem all season.

Back
Top Bottom