Are the Dolphins as good as the Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins as good as the Pats?

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With all the trouble new england is having,does anyone feel we have the better team right now?

Their schemes are well oiled so to speak. The have injuries and personel problems but they are all on the same page. We don't understand our scheme yet. We can beat them however.

badfoot said:
With all the trouble new england is having,does anyone feel we have the better team right now?

WHO CARES!!!!! NOT IMPORTANT

Well the obvious first response is no...but what makes the PAts so good? COACHING!! And I feel we have that now! As far as talent we are just as good but we need time.

badfoot said:

no matter what theyre troubles may be they still got brady and we got ferrote so thats that, so no :rolleyes:

badfoot said:

Simply put....NO....

I love the Fins, but c'mon...how can you say that...about the only area that is equal between us and them is that we both have weak secondaries right now...every other position or area is a best a push (perhaps running backs are a push..) otherwise they have better personnel than we do...

badfoot said:

Yes. We have better running backs, better WR's and yes, even a better O-line.
Defensively we have more depth on the D-line and better LB's.
I think our secondary is as good or better (NE's secondary is nothing special right now).

No, they are still the champs until someone proves other wise, are they as seemingly invincible as once thought? No the last 2 games have shown they are beatable. Can the Fish beat them? Yes, we have done it before and we can do it again.

We still haven't even come close to performing over a full season. The way I look at things is that Tom Brady is still gonna win some games for them, while Gus hasn't been anything special.

No, we haven't won anything yet....Right now no team is as good as the Pats (boy, it hurts to type that)

Back
Top Bottom