are the dolphins going to sign an offensive lineman!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are the dolphins going to sign an offensive lineman!!!!

man you guys know nothing saban is a brain he is, not going to fool with the offense yet, he knew the defense was set for a total colapse in 2005,so i love the way he is being patient and restructuring the D first,you can still address the oline through late round drafts,plus you can usally pick up o-lineman just before the season starts when teams have to trim there roasters,don't be surprised if we draft B EDWARDS with our no#1 pick then pick up a running back in the 2nd i love T.A.MCCLEANDON IN THE SECOND

Why would we want to go out and pay a hugh signing bonus for someone like Jennings? It doesnt make sense. June cuts will be here soon. If Saban thinks we need to upgrade, that will give us a chance to do so at a cheap price. I still strongly believe we need an upgrade at center. We shall see. Give it some time.

CChambers7284 said:
u know

Satan is wanting all these DTs and DEs but our biggest f***** problem last year was our Offensive Line. It gave AJ No time, Sammy no room and was the main reason for all of our turnovers. Every announcer always commented on how bad our oline played and Little Nicky doesnt want to change anything.

Instead of realeasing Freeman (who played very well) we could have realesed Jeno "waste of good money" James
Ah YOU don't think that the running back by committee and the overall (3 stooges) type of coaching didn't have just a little to do with the o-line problems?
:shakeno:

Marino1983

GREAT THINKING JCFIN i don't beleive in signing these high dollar players when they move to a new team they usually stink......

Back
Top Bottom