Are the Dolphins hurting themselves by prioritizing Versatility over Proficiency? (Video) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins hurting themselves by prioritizing Versatility over Proficiency? (Video)

ive hated the "versatility" part of the line since philbin...we draft players that are soft as baby ****, play them all over the line, they have no idea what theyre doing and the results are always the same regardless of the name on the jersey or coaches...ive been begging for big fat mauling dudes with bad attitudes instead we get the wimps who are ballet footed finesse guys who get driven into the qb by mediocre d-linemen

i want 5 nasty SOBs on my line who push people around with a purpose

ive been begging for big fat mauling dudes with bad attitudes instead we get the wimps who are ballet footed finesse guys who get driven into the qb by mediocre d-linemen

i want 5 nasty SOBs on my line who push people around with a purpose
Yes times a thousand. Mean, angry, chip on their shoulder guys trying to smash faces into the ground.

On the versatility thing I believe Flo is trying to copy Belichick. It worked in NE because they had Brady and everything worked. Here in Dolphin land it's wiser to put your rookies in the position they have the greatest familiarity with and go from there. You make utility players out of your entire line. There should be 2 or 3 swing players not the whole line. Your heaping more to learn on the rookies plate. It's really stupid imo. Plus, it's not working, it's blowing up in his face, it's getting his QB hurt but Flo won't change. That right there, could be his Waterloo!! He has an ego problem that is surfacing. Plus, he has no loyalty to his staff or his players. He may have already last the team. If Jacksonville beat us tomorrow................Flo is a dead man walking imo.

What tackle named Brown did the Dolphins release???

The video says we should have traded for Orlando Brown even though he only plays tackle. It skips over that he's been pretty versatile by playing left and right...

I think Erik Flowers would check the versatile-but-not-great box too.

Well it took Flo 4 weeks to start Eichenberg at LT, the position he played for 2.5 years at Notre Dame and WHAM! 77 PFF rating.
Who knew (sarcasm)?
And ppl were laughing at me In preseason when I said eich was the best lineman on the roster as a rookie which isn’t saying much

The year we had Jake Grove as our center thats the last year and time I remember WE HAD AN OFFENSIVE LINE. Man they were mean back then. How i MISS IT😭😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom