Are the Dolphins keeping Booker ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins keeping Booker ?

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
I think he has played better than Chambers even though I like chambers better. Booker is a solid receiver but I thought we were going to trade or cut him? Are we keeping him for depth or planing to trade him later? what do you think?:dolphins:I am glad he is still on the team and think we should keep him around.:dolphins:

Why in the hell would we trade one of our better players who's market value dosen't match his ability. Booker is one of the better receivers in the league. If you ask me he could be a #1 on a few NFL teams. Don't let these muppets on here who play too much Madden and have no understanding of the game make you believe he isnt. Chambers is a beast too. Our WR position is one of the better parts of our team. Need to focus on QB, DB, OL and depth on all D in that order.

Booker is a GOOD wideout!

Actually , if we had some more speed at that position he would be even more valuable as a possesion receiver. The guy is a beast who should be a go to guy for the QB to be named later.

Booker is a good receiver.... Maybe better than chambers (who makes
too much money for the numbers he puts up)....
I'm hoping one of our young WR develops this year ( like Hagan )...

We should definately keep Booker. I love Chambers as a player, but would not be too sad to see him traded...

Why in the hell would we trade one of our better players who's market value dosen't match his ability. Booker is one of the better receivers in the league. If you ask me he could be a #1 on a few NFL teams. Don't let these muppets on here who play too much Madden and have no understanding of the game make you believe he isnt. Chambers is a beast too. Our WR position is one of the better parts of our team. Need to focus on QB, DB, OL and depth on all D in that order.

Try watching the games this year because God knows you couldn't have watched many games last year if

You think Booker is one of the better receivers in the league(this has to be one of the most absurd statements I have read here in some time)AHHHHHH

Booker could be #1 on a few NFL teams...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You think our WR are one of the better parts of this team...AHHHHHHHHH

Chambers is a beast...AHHHHHHHHHH

I am speachless after reading your post...AHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope we trade him soon.........

Booker: 8 years
Stat OverviewReceivingRushingFumblesSPLITRECYDSAVGLNGTDATTYDSAVGLNGTDFUMLST20065574713.65263196.318000Career459575512.5663314191.418052

Chambers: 6 years

SPLITRECYDSAVGLNGTDATTYDSAVGLNGTDFUMLST20065967711.546489511.939000Career374527314.17743403609.061084
:lol: Tough to argue over those numbers.

Okay, here is FFIC's opinion. I like the play of Booker when he is on the field. He can't stay healthy for a whole season. Chambers can't live up to a number one receiver, losses concentration at times in my opinion, and can't be the go to guy. I think we lost the receiver that we could count on teh most, and that was Welker. He seemed to be there when a catch was needed. These reasons are why I think we will draft a wide receiver if Quinn is off the board.:wink:

Okay, here is FFIC's opinion. I like the play of Booker when he is on the field. He can't stay healthy for a whole season. Chambers can't live up to a number one receiver, losses concentration at times in my opinion, and can't be the go to guy. I think we lost the receiver that we could count on teh most, and that was Welker. He seemed to be there when a catch was needed. These reasons are why I think we will draft a wide receiver if Quinn is off the board.:wink:

Obviously , you saw my post to support your opinion , bro.

We are definitely going to upgrade our WR position in the draft I believe. Both Cam and Mueller have mentioned it. And we got rid of Welker so we have to. Whether it's an early round or later gem we need some speed added.

Try watching the games this year because God knows you couldn't have watched many games last year if

You think Booker is one of the better receivers in the league(this has to be one of the most absurd statements I have read here in some time)AHHHHHH

Booker could be #1 on a few NFL teams...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You think our WR are one of the better parts of this team...AHHHHHHHHH

Chambers is a beast...AHHHHHHHHHH

I am speachless after reading your post...AHHHHHHHHHHH
i agree. they are both average players, but we need someone with speed and can get open and also can catch the deep ball when he gets open. we should get jarrett, ginn or meachem if we cant get quinn. ginn would be good if he falls to the 2 rd.

Well, Booker is a solid WR. Just look at what the guy did in Chicago when he was the #1 and had worse at QB then Chambers ever has.

I believe his main problem is that, in the past, this team tried too hard to get Chambers and McMichael involved. Plays would be designed and called specifically to get them the ball. Booker was in some ways taken out of the game plan.

But I did notice that Booker seemed to have a connection with Harrington. They were a nice little duo there for a while.

He is one of those cases where his vlue in trade wouldn't be worth trading him. Unless we use him in package. Say guy like Griffin or Gonzalez fall into the mid 2nd rounder. He could be used in a trade including our 3rd to move up and get a mid round 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom