• Who cares?

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrieseInMiami

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Are the Dolphins over doing it with signing of Brian Griese? If I were Jay, I would be very upset with the front office if they do, in fact, sign Brian Griese after June 1. Jay knows this is a setup. He is also know this is not a typical backup qb signing. Griese is the son of Dolphins’ legend Bob Griese. A slow start by Jay could put fans on different sides of the fence jeopardizing team chemistry. This same sort of scenario happened with the 2000 Redskins. After a season of success and making it almost to the NFC Championship game, the Redskins loaded up on the defensive side of the ball. The defense was loaded with Pro Bowlers and future Hall of Famers. Daniel Snyder made one critical mistake when he signed free agent qb Jeff George from Minnesota when they already had an established qb. This single handily destroyed the team chemistry in Washington. I see the same scenario playing out if Jay struggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get over it. This is no set up...this is just incase Fiedler goes down, that we have a good backup QB. Griese is not starting how much you like it unless Fiedler gets injured. I know he is your favorite player but you need to wake up and face reality.

Alright....I warned you already....no matter how many ways you want to try and start the same thread it's not going to work....I said come up with another topic you didn't....I will ask that you get banned now.....buh bye.

I think signing of griese should make fielder a better QB knowing we have a second stringer who can actually take his job. but i hope him and griese become friends that way it dosent ruin team chemistry.

No...their the Miami Dolphins! The winningest professional sports franchise of all time. How could they be the Washington Redskins?

I do not know any of the other Miami Dolphin players that well. How would I talk about something I do not know too much about? However, if you feel you need to ban me, then go ahead.

Fiedler also thought Lucas could take the job as many of you fans did. He is always being challenged, Fiedler is a fighter, a warrior, a leader.

After last season hearing Ricky Williams on ESPN all the time...you do not know anything about any other player....:rolleyes:

The reasons why the Redskins brought in Jeff George were the right reasons, & he justifiably replaced Johnson for those reasons. Brad Johnson was both ineffective & injured, so it was time to replace him.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Alright....I warned you already....no matter how many ways you want to try and start the same thread it's not going to work....I said come up with another topic you didn't....I will ask that you get banned now.....buh bye.

Kick him out!... Kick him out! He's only here to stir.:lol:

GriesiinMiami you were warned by inFINS and you continued doing something you were told not to do....I mean noone here likes to ban anyone (unless they are Jet fans:D ) but you should have listened.

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami
However, do you think there will be too much hype for the Dolphins to succeed?

No....the players could care less about the hype, they know it is out there but they do not pay attention because if they do, their performance will be bad.

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami
I do not know any of the other Miami Dolphin players that well. How would I talk about something I do not know too much about? However, if you feel you need to ban me, then go ahead.

Maybe you can take the week off to get to know some other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom