Are the Dolphins the 2000 Redskins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins the 2000 Redskins?

Same scenario?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between what the phins have done and what others have tried before is that we already have an abundance of pro-bowl players on this defense. we are adding not only pro-bowl players but high energy playmakers of great character and fire. Adding two more pro bowlers to a def. that already has 6-7 , is not what the skins tried to do. By the way, Great piece on Brian Griese tonight on Sportscenter!!!!!!!!! It is a good feeling to know that possibly both our Q.B's are good people in their community.

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami
I am already on it.

26 hours wasn't enough time for you to learn about ONE other player??note the time
I notice that I did not officially warn you so I apologize for calling for the ban....consider this your official warning......

Here is some reading material for you to get to know some other players....I suggest you use it.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Alright....I warned you already....no matter how many ways you want to try and start the same thread it's not going to work....I said come up with another topic you didn't....I will ask that you get banned now.....buh bye.

Why ban someone that you can ignore just as easily???

I say let him stay, it's the off-season, and I do grow so tired of reading posts that i agree with 100%...

Anyway, Fielder said he welcomes the challenge, and has been classy throughout all of this talk... Jay remembers what it was like being a back-up and knows that it will serve to make him a better QB...

Yep...

They all start out the same, but I must be incredibly bored, because I am actually enjoying it... Ignorance is not only blissful for those afflicted with it, but for those who can sit back and observe it with wonder...

LMAO...

I guess the only problem I have is that there is no fixed opinion by this guy.. He wants Griese to start, then says bringing him to Miami is a bad idea...

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami
Are the Dolphins over doing it with signing of Brian Griese? If I were Jay, I would be very upset with the front office if they do, in fact, sign Brian Griese after June 1. Jay knows this is a setup. He is also know this is not a typical backup qb signing. Griese is the son of Dolphins’ legend Bob Griese. A slow start by Jay could put fans on different sides of the fence jeopardizing team chemistry. This same sort of scenario happened with the 2000 Redskins. After a season of success and making it almost to the NFC Championship game, the Redskins loaded up on the defensive side of the ball. The defense was loaded with Pro Bowlers and future Hall of Famers. Daniel Snyder made one critical mistake when he signed free agent qb Jeff George from Minnesota when they already had an established qb. This single handily destroyed the team chemistry in Washington. I see the same scenario playing out if Jay struggles.

Dude, bringing Griese to Miami is a no lose situation... If Fiedler plays great and never hets hurt, we're fine...

If Fiedler should get hurt, I feel a thousand times better with Griese as a back-up than I ever did Lucas...

And if Fiedler stays healthy, and we get a QB competition next season, it will only make the team better, so long as there is a clear winner...

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Yep...

They all start out the same, but I must be incredibly bored, because I am actually enjoying it... Ignorance is not only blissful for those afflicted with it, but for those who can sit back and observe it with wonder...

LMAO...

I guess the only problem I have is that there is no fixed opinion by this guy.. He wants Griese to start, then says bringing him to Miami is a bad idea...

Kind of ironic huh?.....or maybe he's here just to start threads about Jay Fiedler, hoping they end in two members fighting with each other......We'll see with his next thread won't we?

This thread is closed.

It's the same as every thread he's started. I don't know what his agenda is .... but he seems to thrive on trying to continue a controversy here.... his last two threads on this same subject died from lack of interest, and are by now way down the list... GreiseInMiami, take the hint... when your thread disappears from the front page, it means people don't have anything else to say in it... so why continue starting others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom