• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters

SonofSam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
December, is it just another month? Why haven't the fins been able to win games late?

Originally posted by SonofSam
December, is it just another month? Why haven't the fins been able to win games late?

Sorry most teams suffer in December, when they don't they usually get to the conference title game.

This is not a Miami Dolphins thing.

Oliver...

Curse? December? The season continues, September or December. Go Fins!

This is an interesting question: is it a curse or just a lack of talent? I guess if it isn't a curse they just suck.

Originally posted by SonofSam
This is an interesting question: is it a curse or just a lack of talent? I guess if it isn't a curse they just suck.
Lack of talent on THIS team? Yeah, try evaluating the practice squad if you want "lack of talent".

The fact that you even asked the question tells me you don't know jack about this team.

Originally posted by Hellion
The fact that you even asked the question tells me you don't know jack about this team.

Exactly.

And curses are such a stupid thing. Unless you're younger than 12 years old, that word shouldn't even be coming out of anyone's mouth.

The cubs and red sox ARE cursed....The dolphins....not even close.

look at the other teams that have never won a super bowl......

As far as curses in the NFL, I think their might be a thing against the browns.

Dolphins aren't cursed...if anything, the Bills are...not because of the 4 SB's...just the first one, and the titan game...the other 3 SB's werent curses, just played much much better teams...NFC was flat-out better for a long time, just ask Denver(who ironically broke the NFC's streak).
But getting back to the point, Dolphins aren't cursed, they just don't have the coach to get them through the clutch games. Bucs were missing that, till they got Gruden....and he broke down all their barriers last year: Cold weather, no offense, and the Eagles

Bills might be cursed.....but didn't they dominate the AFL?

if they did, then they are not cursed.

A curse is NEVER do anything in your history...The Browns last championship I believe was a NFL championship when there were 12 teams, and it was in 1952 I believe. No superbowls and mystic things happen to them to keep them out.

If I'm wrong, let me know.

Originally posted by Section126
Bills might be cursed.....but didn't they dominate the AFL?

if they did, then they are not cursed.

A curse is NEVER do anything in your history...The Browns last championship I believe was a NFL championship when there were 12 teams, and it was in 1952 I believe. No superbowls and mystic things happen to them to keep them out.

If I'm wrong, let me know.
you have a point...those two Denver-Cleveland playoff games come to mind...The Drive, and the Byner fumble...not to mention blowing a 17 point lead to Pitt last year. Still, SB XXV, and Music City Bull**** were more curse-like

The Dolphins are more of a warm weather team. That doesn't mean that they CAN'T play well in December. It just means they hold a better advantage in Sept and Oct. due to the weather they are used to being in. If you go from 75 degree weather, to playing in 30 degree weather (or colder in many cases), it would seem even colder. Not only that, but I think our defense usually just gets beat up as the season progresses.(We know how important defense is to our team.)

There's no curse.It's all about geography. 3 cold weather teams, and one warm weather team in the east.

Last edited by a moderator:
sonofsam is the worst kind of troll...the kind that is too cowardly to proclaim his allegiance to whichever team he supports on an opposing website...he uses a neutral username, and puts some lame "i love miami" phrase in his sig. he feels this gives him the green light to trash the phins without people suspecting that he is, in fact, trolling. i've read some of your posts, and each one contains some type of subtle dig at the phins.

you're pathetic...grow some stones, and wear your team's logo proudly. until then, take a walk jack@$$. nobody here is buying it.

The fact is, they get scared and crumble. The players said the same thing in so many words. After the Pats game last year, Mark Dixon said players were waiting for something bad to happen, and it did. Through the years, there have been so many comments like that. For some reason or another, we choke.

ETA: And for all those upset with the commentators and analysts not giving us any respect, it's for good reason. If we win in December, then we'll get it. The same way you wouldn't trust a girlfriend who constantly cheats on you..then all of a sudden she says, "I'm different now". We have to earn respect.

Back
Top Bottom