Is the December Curse real?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
Cursed :nono:

try being the Falcons who have not had consecutive winning seasons EVER :eek2:

It has been a long time since we've been to the big show and our track record in december isn't what we would like but this year is the year we will improve our december record and take it week to week in january

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
sonofsam is the worst kind of troll...the kind that is too cowardly to proclaim his allegiance to whichever team he supports on an opposing website...he uses a neutral username, and puts some lame "i love miami" phrase in his sig. he feels this gives him the green light to trash the phins without people suspecting that he is, in fact, trolling. i've read some of your posts, and each one contains some type of subtle dig at the phins.

you're pathetic...grow some stones, and wear your team's logo proudly. until then, take a walk jack@$$. nobody here is buying it.

I couldn't agree more. How many of you guys spend your time in another team's forum bashing them. I could care less about any other team but Miami. I don't care who we play every week just as long as the Phins win. Sonofsam is a troll. He probably says that Miami sucks only because he is a New England fan THIS WEEK. Or his team sucks so bad that he doesn't want to associate himself with them. My guess, though, is that he likes more lady-like sports like ice skating or cheerleading.

Stay on the "Raninbow" sites sonofsam ~ nobody needs you here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom