Are the fins one of the five worst teams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the fins one of the five worst teams?

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
Well do you think the fins are one of the five worst teams in the league right now? If not rank em!

After what I've seen in the preseason, YES! We are in full-on rebuild mode. Here are my bottom five: Colts, Browns, Vikings, Dolphins, Jaguars

It would be very tough to dispute this at this point.

New coach. New system. Rookie QB. No offensive weapons. Defenses will stack the box to stop the run and that raises my concern for Reggie Bush's health over the course of the season. Dansby doesn't appear to be happy. Vontae is gone. Not a lot of positives for me to hit on.

Hell no.

Jets, Browns, Vikings, Cardinals, Rams just right off the rip. There are more.

Dolphins are the in the bottom 3 with the Rams and the Browns... I hate to say but the Jets are above us as fourth worst.

Yes, but we are rebuilding.

I've been hearing that since Marino left.

Dolphins are bottom 5 with out a doubt. You look at the offense and that automatically puts below the the top 15. After seeing the D play in 3 games so far then we fall to bottom 5 regardless if its pre-season or not.

Cardinals, Jaguars, Vikings ... Yeah, I'd say we're in that next group. But, I can see the worst team in the league winning 4 games this year, and depending on who gets hit with injuries we are in a group of 4 or 5 teams that could slip down into that basement.

Going into the season you'd have to rank them as a bottom 5 team bu that doesn't mean they will end up there. There is always hope, did anyone think Cincy could make the playoffs a year ago? how about Miami in '08? you never know the circumstances that will dictate a season so there is always hope in this era.

As of this moment based on 3 PS games I would say no but we may not be much above it.

In no order the worst teams are:

Browns
Rams
Vikings
Jags
Dolphins
Jets
Cards
Colts

As of this moment based on 3 PS games I would say no but we may not be much above it.

In no order the worst teams are:

Browns
Rams
Vikings
Jags
Dolphins
Jets
Cards
Colts

We belong nowhere near a list w/ you guys, our D is too bad to be a bottome 10 team. we will AT WORST be a playoff contender but I guess it makes you feel better to try to drag us down w/ you guys.

Back
Top Bottom