Are the fins one of the five worst teams? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the fins one of the five worst teams?

Unfortunately yes, we are in the bottom 3, not even bottom 5. Cardinals are a QB away from being good, Rams are a healthy Bradford/Jackson away from being better, and the Browns are in the same boat as we are, with a rookie QB. The Browns even have a leg up on us because they have a BEAST RB in Richardson, and some young promising WRs (Little, Gordon, Benjamin, and Mousiquoi). Even the jets have potential to be better than us because of their D. We are all around bad, and will continue to be until we get some good players in here.

My ranking of the bottom five teams at the moment, based on last year and pre-season thus far.

32. Arizona
31. Cleveland
30. Miami
29. St.Louis
28. N.Y Jets

My ranking of the bottom five teams at the moment, based on last year and pre-season thus far.

32. Arizona
31. Cleveland
30. Miami
29. St.Louis
28. N.Y Jets

This is a really solid list. That being said, I am inclined to believe, last year would have been a better opportunity to tank for the #1 pick. Any Panther fans on here? Almost every time they got a high pick, there were no franchise players, or an inept GM blew the selection. I don't like the way this thing is heading.

This is a really solid list. That being said, I am inclined to believe, last year would have been a better opportunity to tank for the #1 pick. Any Panther fans on here? Almost every time they got a high pick, there were no franchise players, or an inept GM blew the selection. I don't like the way this thing is heading.

The Colts beat us in the only game that mattered for two winless teams late in the season, man. Just gotta deal with it.

We haven't even played a regular season game yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the diff?

gonna hear haters all year long.

Back
Top Bottom