Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team?

Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team?

• Yes, by a longshot

Votes: 79 76.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Tied with another team (Any League)

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
LtDan662002 said:
Closest would be my Buckeyes! (and they don't count cause they are college)
I hear you. WVU Mountaineers are definately my 2nd favorite team, but IMO college might as well be pee-wee football when the NFL is concerned.

The Dolphins are my only team left. I was a Jets fan (hockey not football) until they moved to Arizona. I was also an Expos fan till they moved to washington

I love all my teams the same: of course Miami Dolphins,Atlanta Braves and North Carolina Tarheels Basketball. And of course in racing I like Dale Jr. and Kevin Harvick. :cooldude:

Noland said:
I love all my teams the same: of course Miami Dolphins,Atlanta Braves and North Carolina Tarheels Basketball. And of course in racing I like Dale Jr. and Kevin Harvick. :cooldude:
You sound like my kind of guy! Dolphin AND Brave fan? Geez, you are cool!:cooldude:

Spent time in Atlanta growing up so I became a Braves and Atlanta Flames fan (Now Calgary). Like the Florida Panthers now.

Huge Cane fan and UCF Knight fan since I played there.

I'd trade all of those teams having losing seasons for eternity though for the Phins to have a couple more championships.

The Phins take priority over all of them and nothing excites me more than NFL football.

LtDan662002 said:
Closest would be my Buckeyes! (and they don't count cause they are college)
Right there with ya man! The Dolphins are may favorite team, hands down!

I really don't follow any other teams much....I'm a Dolphin first by a really long shot, then a Gator........Football is life, screw all other sports!

Trekbiz said:
Spent time in Atlanta growing up so I became a Braves and Atlanta Flames fan (Now Calgary). Like the Florida Panthers now.

Huge Cane fan and UCF Knight fan since I played there.

I'd trade all of those teams having losing seasons for eternity though for the Phins to have a couple more championships.

The Phins take priority over all of them and nothing excites me more than NFL football.
I am loving all these Braves fans.:D

FinsForLife007 said:
I am loving all these Braves fans.:D

The Atlanta Braves fans are like the fins fans they arent real pumped up at the game more of a social get together. When I'm on this site I'm jumping backwards and forward to Bravescenter.com Message Board. I love talking Braves and Fins.

hardcore man hardcore other than them far down the line i like the pirates and 76ers

Back
Top Bottom