Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team?

Are the Miami Dolphins your favorite sports team?

• Yes, by a longshot

Votes: 79 76.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Tied with another team (Any League)

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
phins by a long shot! grew up in north central Pa, so became a penn state football fan. then i've been following the royals since the glory days of the '70's. love to hate the yankees though.

It's not even close. The Dolphins are my FAV sports team. 2nd are the Miami HEAT. But when they are not having good seasons I can do without watching them. I can't do without watching the Miami Dolphins.

I live in a town where the Leafs are not just the ONLY show that matters. They're part of of the freakin municipal culture -- at par with Yankees in NY, BoSox in Boston, Packers in GB, etc. I'm a huge Leaf fan, and for me they don't even come close to the Fins. I would give up the possibility of never seeing the Leafs win a cup for just one dolphin SB. Believe me, those are fightin' words where I'm from...

TorontoFin said:
I live in a town where the Leafs are not just the ONLY show that matters. They're part of of the freakin municipal culture -- at par with Yankees in NY, BoSox in Boston, Packers in GB, etc. I'm a huge Leaf fan, and for me they don't even come close to the Fins. I would give up the possibility of never seeing the Leafs win a cup for just one dolphin SB. Believe me, those are fightin' words where I'm from...

1967!!!!!!!!!!

I love the our Dolphins and my Wyoming Cowboys the same but I must admidt I keep up with the Fins more.

The Dolphins are my favorite sports team. My second is the Los Angeles Kings.

I'm a huge Tarheels B-ball fan but I definitely follow the Phins a lot more. I don't really follow the Heels, I just watch every single game :).

I love them so much but my other love lies in the NHL...LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

FinsForLife007 said:
I am a huge fan of the Atlanta Braves, as well as the Phins. I can't say one is my favorite over the other... it'd just be... wrong.

ATLANTA BRAVES BABY! - 13 STRAIGHT!:woot:

13 straight what? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom