Are The Patriots Corcerned At This Point? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Patriots Corcerned At This Point?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Heck, are they right down scared because of we are doing in FA? Do they realize that they are on their way down and we are on our way up?

Heck, are they right down scared because of we are doing in FA? Do they realize that they are on their way down and we are on our way up?

as long as they have TB they will never be scared. but they are taking a step back while we are takng steps forward. in the Pats forum i go to they are conscious but not worried about the Phins. BB gets lucky on peripheral moves that when paired with an Elite QB keeps his team in contention year in and year out. i think that lucks run out and his shrewd dealings will be the downfall of the Pats..

My buddy (a misguided patsys fan) is more POed then scared. It's pretty hilarious hearing him get all worked up over these last few days.
"Do they want us to lose this year!?"
"How much more can Brady do by himself!?"
Then he steps back from the ledge and says Brady will have a lot of pressure, but will get it done.

We will see, my friends...we will see!

if they are its a good change for once! i am so pleased with whats going on now with our team. we are moving in the right direction while everyone else in our division is moving in the wrong direction!!!!! i hope they are scared....

Last time I checked belichek and Brady are still together.

They are a good franchise, of course they are concerned. That's their job. How concerned, that's a different story. All of this is on paper, including their moves to replace what they've lost. Of course they have a positive proven track record, but I know this, all good things come to a end.

They're still the team to beat until we can prove otherwise. Yes, they're probably on the decline but they can afford a drop to a certain extent. Buffalo & the Jets are a hot mess. Miami is probably the only team that can give them a run for their money and so far we haven’t improved our secondary & it’s questionable if our pass rush will improve with our new LB core. They could probably finish 10-6, maybe even 9-7 and still win the division.

Did Brady and Belichek retire? If not I don't think they care who Miami is signing.

I think the front office is worried at what we are doing because IMO, we are making smart moves. Getting younger and faster is always a smart move in the game of football.

Their fans are so worried but this is the same fan base that is chock full of Celtics and Red Sox fans and football is still in third place up here

I hope they think we are not.
But Belechick is smart and he knows we are the up and coming team.

Back
Top Bottom