Are The Patriots Corcerned At This Point? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Patriots Corcerned At This Point?

Heck, are they right down scared because of we are doing in FA? Do they realize that they are on their way down and we are on our way up?
Last time I checked the regular season doesn't start until september. Who is going to play Cornerback.

Uh...no. The Jets were a bigger threat to them a few years back. They've won the east, what, 11/12 times?

The Patriots best attack to improve the team this offseason is actually through free agency. Yes they have picks in the first three rounds, but that is really it besides two late 7th round picks. No 4th round pick, no 5th round pick, no 6th round pick and no double picks in any round. Five total draft picks is all they have.

Did Brady and Belichek retire? If not I don't think they care who Miami is signing.

Marino and Shula should've had the same type of success, even more; for a longer span, than those two. I think that every time Brady and Belichek (so) are mentioned.

They look like they will have all new WR's. name one new receiver from FA that made a big splash for them in recent years?

Not likely. They think they upgraded with Amendola (I don't agree), and are now bringing in a fleet of vets.

Back
Top Bottom