Are the patsies ripe for a loss? You know it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the patsies ripe for a loss? You know it!

Originally posted by NEM
And, home field does have an advantage, no matter what.

Considering the weather that YOU Patsie fans keep posting is to YOUR teams advantage I beg to differ ....

The Pats r-b by commitee is worthless and if the conditions will be as bad as predicted,, YOUR offense is in serious trouble !!

I will give you the crowd noise but even at that if the Patsie offense has gotten where they are by throwing the football then how will home field (under the weather conditons) favor them ?

A strong running game and a stout defense will be what is needed in Sundays game ! Something that the Dolphins have and the Patsies DON'T ..

I also think the 3 days extra for the Phins gives them a major advantage ! I mean they could actually watch the Colts game and see what YOUR Patsies were trying to accomplish live ...

It should be a good game but the Dolphins whole team attitude has changed since that debacle OT loss.. So the December swoon B-S comments have about as much meaning as the Cowboys #1 defensive rating !!

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom