Are the Texans Your Most Hated Non AFC East Team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Texans Your Most Hated Non AFC East Team?

Fin_Of_Steal

It's Tua Time
Club Member
Reaction score
I honestly really never thought about it until today, but yeah, I f-ing hate the Texans. Now, I've definitely had beef with other non divisional teams in the past, but currently I can't think of another non divisional opponent that I hate more than Houston.

there deff my most hated afc team not in r division. every year we lose to them in heartbreaking fashion. just when you think last year when we lose on a gw 57 yd fg[ he had hit 4 over 50 yd fg that day]that it couldnt get any worse in terms of heartbreakers, we lose today by allowing three 20 plus yd plays in the final 2 minutes, and then lose on 4th down on a god damn qb draw. unbelievable how much i hate this team.

The Colts will have a special place in my heart after what they did to the Pats in the 2006-07 AFC Championship game.

I've hated them ever since they broke our season opener winning streak, and its just gotten more heated when they beat us in some last minute fluke every year since. I can't wait till the day where we destroy them. Which should have been today when we had them 14-3 then everything fell apart, like always. We have a curse against them.

It's getting there.....

Although living in Philadelphia i can probably say it's the Eagles. That's just because of the ribbing i get from my Eagle fan friends when the Phins lose and the Eagles win though, not much of a big deal. I hate the Bills, Jets and Patriots a lot more, and if the Texans continue to frustrate me EVERY year like this that may change!

lmao I was just thinking about this, 0-4 lifetime against them and every single game was lost by a slim margin.

Back
Top Bottom