Are the Texans Your Most Hated Non AFC East Team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Texans Your Most Hated Non AFC East Team?

My son and his mother live in Houston and so she tried to sweet talk me about TODAY'S CATASTROPHE.

But I was not listening to her ample attempts of sugarcoating trying to make it sound like the Texans are just garbage.

I TOLD HER POINT BLANK YOU'RE NOT A DOLPHINS FAN SO YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

I THINK WE SHOULD JUST NOT SCHEDULE THE TEXANS EVER AGAIN UNTIL LIKE 2015.

Or at least schedule them to play in Miami next time at least I mean come on three straight years, three straight times playing at Reliant Stadium, and WHAT DO YA KNOW??? 3 STRAIGHT LOSSES.

My son and his mother live in Houston and so she tried to sweet talk me about TODAY'S CATASTROPHE.

But I was not listening to her ample attempts of sugarcoating trying to make it sound like the Texans are just garbage.

I TOLD HER POINT BLANK YOU'RE NOT A DOLPHINS FAN SO YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

I THINK WE SHOULD JUST NOT SCHEDULE THE TEXANS EVER AGAIN UNTIL LIKE 2015.

Or at least schedule them to play in Miami next time at least I mean come on three straight years, three straight times playing at Reliant Stadium, and WHAT DO YA KNOW??? 3 STRAIGHT LOSSES.

"You got Baby Mama Drama."

Toss up between the Chargers and Raiders.

The Chargers stole our last real shot at a SB.

I dont understand how we have to play them three years running at Reliant.

For me, i HATE the Patriots and Jets (and their loud abnoxious fan base) so damn much it dwarfs all other teams....besides the Texans

as mad as i am that we lost, i dont even waste my time hating an irrelevant franchise like the texans. what have they accomplished so far, going 4-0 against us during the worst stretch of our franchise? wow texans, great job there. just an average team that does not matter.

I have dislike for any team other than the Fins. The Texans have become a thorn in our side so I wish them the worst. But I like the Carolina Panthers.

fo me I dont want to see any division team do good but any other team I root for agains a division foe and I also root for the underdog most of the time. So at times I root for houston just because they are a bottom feeder right now. Im glad to see Atl doing good just ecause they did horrible last year.

Nope. I actually respect the Texans. They OWN us what more can you say?

I do HATE the Colts though. Especially Peyton Manning. I hope everyone realizes that it is the Colts that had the NFL change the 5 yard bump rule which insured Manning to win a Superbowl. Since Manning is the NFL's "golden boy", the NFL decided to get rid of the bump and run coverage. Think if Marino had that luxury??? He would of won 3 superbowls!

I cant stand the Colts and after living in Indiana for a better part of my lifetime I despise them and their idiot delusional fans.

Actually all my "hate'n" these days evolve around the Patriots. Example, I live in Texas but and that as a rule makes me despise the Cowboys, but going into this season I recognized perhaps the best chance for the Pats not lose a superbowl was be beat by the Cowboys, so I don't really hate them now (although I'm quietly amused they are struggling now)

Teams like the Texans I don't hate because the beat the Dolphins, that's silly.

Back
Top Bottom