Are these prices Real..Games should be sold out. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are these prices Real..Games should be sold out.

I do my part, this is my second year as a season ticket holder, and I dont miss a game.

Heck, I even scheduled my basic training this summer so I could be back in time for the preseason, lol.

Look at the facts here

:fire:
I can't help but feel that you all put the sole responsibility for empty seats on so many shoulders, yet you take no blame yourselves. Listen to this arguement and then talk:

First of all, lets take a look at a map and then let's talk population. Miami, no matter how tropical and beautiful it is, is not the most accessible stadium in the world. It's in the south region of a peninsula. So that alone limits surrounding support, because teams like Atlanta can pull fans from florida, georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and south carolina. I'm not saying that these states are filled with Falcon fans, but at least there is a chance that they might be interested in tickets since it's no more than a 5-6 hour car ride to see a game. Not like Miami, where flying is one of the only options if you want to remain practical. I hope my point is clear here.

Secondly, Let's just get off the fact that buying season tickets denotes fan fare. Because I can tell you right now that there are tons of people who buy tickets for the heck of it and don't even care for the games and don't show...AND YET...there are tons of people who bleed aqua and orange, but can't afford to go. Because of either time or money. And you know what the real reason for empty seats come game days is????

BECAUSE WE PARTY OUTSIDE THE STADIUM AT A WHOPPING 75-95 DEGREES!!! It's freaking hot while we tailgate. So what does that mean...??? We get thirsty. What does that mean? We DRINK BEER. Then we occasionally miss the game while sleeping one off. Ha ha.

So take your tickets crap and shove it. Well, don't really shove it, cause I still like y'all because you're finfans, but just don't gripe all day about tickets. Instead, just catch a plane and join the games. And cheer loudly. ha ha. Later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Look at the facts here

Originally posted by FinFanUFGrad
:fire:
Secondly, Let's just get off the fact that buying season tickets denotes fan fare. Because I can tell you right now that there are tons of people who buy tickets for the heck of it and don't even care for the games and don't show...AND YET...there are tons of people who bleed aqua and orange, but can't afford to go. Because of either time or money.

:clap:

:thewave:

Originally posted by ZOD

As a season ticket holder in South Carolina I can remain neutral and say,

"If you people up around DC would get off our backs riding the government mule-we'd sure like to spend some more of our money!" :tongue:

Now theres a fan!, you drive all the way from Carolina to come to the games bro?

props dude, thats love for tha team.

Originally posted by slubeaner
"You wanna pay my A/C bill??

Please"

gladly! there is nothing worse than waking up to go to work at 5:00am, and scraping two inches of ice off your car, and freezing for the first twenty minutes of the ride. it gets hot and muggy in the summer up here too, but we only get 3 months of it. someday i WILL be a south florida resident, but not until 2025, the lovely age of retirement
I'm not trading homes!! I just want you to pay for 9 months of A/C.....No GD-way I'm scraping ice off of anything but a Corona.....:D

Originally posted by zachseau13
One final word to all of you out of towners, there are very cheap seats available to come to Miami on Jet Blue, Song, or Southwest.

So, I will expect to see all of you in the stadium for a game or two this year.

Except none of those except Southwest (and not on discount)operate outta the Toronto area so it's not worth the bother. I'll probably end up in Buffalo watching Miami there.

Interesting argument there.... you will be ANOTHER northerner that's more interested in retirement and less interested in going through the hustle and bustle of going to the game. You sound about like everyone else that moves down here.

Originally posted by slubeaner
"You wanna pay my A/C bill??

Please"

gladly! there is nothing worse than waking up to go to work at 5:00am, and scraping two inches of ice off your car, and freezing for the first twenty minutes of the ride. it gets hot and muggy in the summer up here too, but we only get 3 months of it. someday i WILL be a south florida resident, but not until 2025, the lovely age of retirement

Originally posted by ZOD

As a season ticket holder in South Carolina I can remain neutral and say,

"If you people up around DC would get off our backs riding the government mule-we'd sure like to spend some more of our money!" :tongue:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't work for the Government, well I take that back, the first 4 months of the year I do...then I might have some money to spent the rest of the year, but I usually have to share that with the state of Maryland..so like you, I could use a little more of my's back too. Now for those who like always take everything so personal, I started this threat because I couldn't believe the price of a season ticket, base on what we have to pay here in the DC area for the redskins...you are starting at about 800 and that's not the entire season or seats in timbutoo. So when I saw you can buy season tickets for 260 - 580 bucks there...I was in shock..I thought they cost more. For cost of living, it realitive. it equal out base on where you live..but people here on minium wages couldn't afford the skins game..some only make 6 a hour. When I come come, and see all the big homes, the cars, the material things, I know there's more money down there than what a lot of you complaint about..there's enough people in S. Fla to fill that stadium, seven times over, I've seen that for my self..You must understand, when I was a kid growing up, Weston, where Marino lives was the everglads, I come home now and see all that area built up, and still all the space I remember growing up in taken too. So I know there's a lot of people there. Sawgrass Mall area were the swarms also when I was a kid and look at all the houses there now, From there to the beach, from Key west up to almost Daytona is packed with people..People that's a lot of people, and the home prices there almost compare with here..I know, I'm building a home here and while I was visiting my mother there, I checked on the home prices there. As a matter of fact the plan I'm building from is a Floridian plan. So don't use income as an excuse. For some of you who do make minium wages, I definetly understand..I'm really not speaking to your group, I'm referring to the countless Houndred thousandaires and Millionaire that are in S. FLa, and baby, there's a lot. So please don't always read a post as a personal thing, you know what you can afford and what you can't..as I stated the price was just surprising based on what I know we pay here. Heck, even the Wizzards season tickets cost more and they in no way have the name, that the Phins have in sports.. So relax, take your shoes off, and enjoy. If this thread doesn't pertain to you, go have a beer. If you can afford the tickets then please rivial the Bills fans who come in snow, blitzers, rains, sleek, and whatever else, to include not having good seasons, to fill their stands...I know, I know, most of you will say they don't have any other sports or entertainment...that's not exactly true..but they support what they do have.

Last edited by a moderator:
nj season ticket holder here,,i try and make 4 to 5 games a year,, cant we all get along!!!:cool:

Originally posted by 100% Dolphins

Now theres a fan!, you drive all the way from Carolina to come to the games bro?

props dude, thats love for tha team.

Problem is that I sell more than half of them.

:foundout:

Back
Top Bottom