Are Upper Deck sideline seats good at Pro Player?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Upper Deck sideline seats good at Pro Player??

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I just bought my first Season Tickets for the Miami Dolphins and I am sitting in the Upper Deck on about the 7 yardline. I have never been to Pro Plyer because of my military obligation, but I am curious to know of these are decent seats. Thanks for any info in advance.

I don't think there is a bad seat at PP. Compared to other stadiums I've been to, it's very good. You can see from anywhere....

PHINZ RULE!!!

whats the section number??

i recommend you try and sit on the home side, as there are ALWAYS enemy fans on the visitor side, plus the home side has the most shade (atleast the suns to your back and not in your eyes) during sun day games.

there are enough season ticket holders here that you should find someone around your section that can give you an idea of the view... from my experience, upper deck sidelines are good, if youre on the 7 yrd line, you may be turning your neck for a good portion of the game, but thats a small price to pay to watch your dolphins in person.

I've been down to PPS several times, all in the upper deck, 3 in the endzone, once at the 20 yd line. Everytime ive been the seats wee excellent. Could always be better, but no complaints from me

I've been in the upper corner for 8 years now, and I love the view. You can see everything open up from up high....

Plus, I'm on the visitors side where it can get rough at times. Someone's gotta keep those Bills / Jets / and Pats fans in order....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

I'm in Section 418 (aisle seats) Visitor side. IMO, it's small price to pay for a first time season ticket holder at Pro Player. Upper Deck corners aren't that good at any stadium from what I have seen, but PP could be different.

Last edited:
Here is the view from Section 418

2129418-med.jpg

Originally posted by chambers84
I'm in Section 418 (aisle seats) Visitor side. IMO, it's small price to pay for a first time season ticket holder at Pro Player. Upper Deck corners aren't that good at any stadium from what I have seen, but PP could be different.

I sat in the corner of Erricson stadium at the top (and I mean at the very top). The interior of Ericcson is almost the same as Joe Robbie. Check out my view.

1927p1.jpg

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
I hope you are not facing the western side....sizzle, sizzle, sizzle.

Take your shirt off, wear sandals,

and drink more beer. :drinker:

btw, there'll be a few select-a-seat days before the start of the regular season, i recommend you check the seats out then... the selections available are usually pretty scarse but if you get there early you may be able to find something worth switching to.

Back
Top Bottom