Are Upper Deck sideline seats good at Pro Player?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Upper Deck sideline seats good at Pro Player??

BTW I sat in section 416 row 13 two years ago and I thought I had some pretty good seats.

I looked over two or three sections and I didn't think they had it to bad neither. I actually asked myself "why do I pay more?"

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I've been in the upper corner for 8 years now, and I love the view. You can see everything open up from up high....

I agree. I usually sit in the west endzone, upper deck. Section 401/456 or so. And I love it because you can see EVERYTHING. I especially enjoy watching the blocking schemes and the play unfold around the line of scrimmage.

And you're in the shade most of the day. :cool:

One negative, it's really laid back up there. You really wish people would be more rowdy in those sections. But as long as I can see it all, I'm cool. :)

Dude, you live in Alaska and you bought season tickets?? :eek:

Originally posted by Muck

I agree. I usually sit in the west endzone, upper deck. Section 401/456 or so. And I love it because you can see EVERYTHING. I especially enjoy watching the blocking schemes and the play unfold around the line of scrimmage.

And you're in the shade most of the day. :cool:

One negative, it's really laid back up there. You really wish people would be more rowdy in those sections. But as long as I can see it all, I'm cool. :)

Really??? I have always found the fans in the uperdeck endzones seemed the rowdiest. Lower Level Seats I have been in they are pretty laid back and forget about Club Level, it's great to be there when it's hot out(they have air conditioning) but the fans suck.

shoot I moved to New Orleans about 2 years ago and I STILL want to get season tickets. Hell, I could sell most of the games on Ebay and still make enough money so that I can still catch 1-3 games a year for free!!! (that is, assuming I could get the time off of work, get plane tickets or else pack up the car with the wife and 2 kids 5yr/3yr) which is probably why I don't do it. I can't think of a reason why ANYONE wouldn't buy season tickets if they are planning on going to at least 1 game. Sell the rest or just the major games and you get to go to several for literally nothing! :)

Yes, I am leaving Alaska this September and am moving dow to the lower 48. Hopefully Florida, but we'll see. I will find out where I am going to May. I am a season ticket holder for the Minnesota Vikings as well.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Really??? I have always found the fans in the uperdeck endzones seemed the rowdiest. Lower Level Seats I have been in they are pretty laid back and forget about Club Level, it's great to be there when it's hot out(they have air conditioning) but the fans suck.

The only time I can think of that is was really rowdy was when we went to a Jets game. But that was because there were stupid Jet fans there antagonizing my mom. I was 9. :lol:

Most times the people I sit near don't want to stand up too much. I mean, it's not like they don't do anything. But I hate sitting down at all. So maybe it's my fault. ;)

Now the upper corners....they always seemed to be pretty rowdy. :up:

Check that, it was pretty wild for a Steelers game I went to back in '98. But that was probably because we went with a bunch of Steelers friends and they/we had the section going strong!!

Originally posted by jbond
shoot I moved to New Orleans about 2 years ago and I STILL want to get season tickets. Hell, I could sell most of the games on Ebay and still make enough money so that I can still catch 1-3 games a year for free!!! (that is, assuming I could get the time off of work, get plane tickets or else pack up the car with the wife and 2 kids 5yr/3yr) which is probably why I don't do it. I can't think of a reason why ANYONE wouldn't buy season tickets if they are planning on going to at least 1 game. Sell the rest or just the major games and you get to go to several for literally nothing! :)

It's not all that. With decent seats I would say you could pay for one game.

You forget that you lose your a$$ on the preseason games if you are not in the lower sidelines. Even then you still lose your a$$.

Originally posted by ZOD

It's not all that. With decent seats I would say you could pay for one game.

You forget that you lose your a$$ on the preseason games if you are not in the lower sidelines. Even then you still lose your a$$.

didn't think you were required to buy preseason.....?

And games such as the Jets / Bills etc. always get you good cash let alone all the other sold out games (philly/colts/skins/pats/whoever)...... at only $300 or so for season tickets (what $650/pair) you can make your money back on 5-7 games and still catch 1-3 of them....living away, I'm always checking out of curiosity on ebay as to how much it'd cost, and we either pick them up through there or from a friend of a friend (for free) routine...

didn't think you were required to buy preseason.....?

And games such as the Jets / Bills etc. always get you good cash let alone all the other sold out games (philly/colts/skins/pats/whoever)...... at only $300 or so for season tickets (what $650/pair) you can make your money back on 5-7 games and still catch 1-3 of them....living away, I'm always checking out of curiosity on ebay as to how much it'd cost, and we either pick them up through there or from a friend of a friend (for free) routine...

Your thinking is wrong. :D

I've done it for two years now. Well not last year as I sold the lot back in June (4 seats at the 40 in upper sidelines). I knew I wouldn't be able to attend many (if any) in Miami because Dallas cost so much.

But in 2002.....

I made out like a bandit (I thought). I actually paid for 5 individual seats by selling and bartering.

My average on Ebay is about 250-300 for non-rival games/non MNF games, ect.

300-400 for the choice games (Jets, MNF, and Sunday night).

Now those numbers look good until you figure in the loss of the preseason. You are lucky to get 50 bucks for 4 seats in the uppers.

You have to figure that you lose 275-300 bucks before the season ever starts if the games cost you 210 per game.

And that's why the cost the same on Ebay as they do buying single game tickets. Other than the ticket companies people are just recovering costs.

at only $300 or so for season tickets (what $650/pair) you can make your money back on 5-7 games and still catch 1-3 of them....

BTW...

I believe you are watching good seats (upper sidelines below row 15) being sold on ebay receiving close to their worth while also looking at the cheapest ticket the Dolphins sell (upper corner row 25 and up).

You try selling those 300 per year tickets on Ebay and you will either give them away at your cost or you will eat the entire cost.

Just my observation.

Back
Top Bottom