Are we becoming a Farm League Team??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we becoming a Farm League Team???

Matt Roth has been the 2nd best LOLB in a 3-4 at stopping the run since he's been playing as a OLB.

He only plays for a "bad team" because they won him on the waver wire.........or did you miss that? Then i'm sure you also missed that a'lot of other teams tried to pick him up as well, in fact the 1st team that could pick him up................ did.

i'm always happy to give info to people that need it.
where did you get this information from, that he the 2nd best LOLB

Ted Ginn is ok as a KR, but seriously...emerging star...not quite.
Call me when he starts catching some balls and not heading toward the sidelines.

:ponder:
Welker is the only one on that list who really has gone on to any great success elsewhere.
All the others fall under: special teams, backup RB, underacheiving WR's & a LB that never stayed healthy. Even now Armstrong is questionable at best. Let's just see where he ends up by season's end.
Don't forget, we've brought in a lot of players from other teams as well. So you could say the same about other teams.

Any team would love to have "Happy Roth" ... we cut "Moody-manipulative-whiny-won't-play-locker-room-cancer Roth." He'll be back in the negative news before you know it!!

Teddy, "leader??", same ole, same ole ... returned a little, plays 3rd Receiver. HELPING "Lead" SF to Oh-Fer Record. I live in SF Bay Area ... heard his name in the lunch room all training camp .... seldom hear his name now, usually speculating who could replace him as the 3rd Receiver as he's done almost nothing with single-coverage, while they double Vernon Davis & Crabtree. SF Roster is pourous & no one will play ... Singletary is melting!! You think we have a QB problem??? ... haha comparison!!!

Back
Top Bottom