Are we better or worse than last year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we better or worse than last year?

Are we worse than last year (after watching week 2)?

• YES

Votes: 56 60.2%
  • NO

Votes: 37 39.8%

• Total voters

Dtronic

Season ticket Holder Sec 150
Reaction score
And if no then what was positive in week 2?

I am really really shocked as to how we played this game so far.

You can't get worse than last year... But upon further review I can say with confidence that we are just as bad

You can't get worse than last year... But upon further review I can say with confidence that we are just as bad

Unless something changes pretty quick.....we might be worse.

We are worse. Last year we could move the ball a little bit. The players quit on Cam by week 6. This year we gave up before the kickoff of game 2.

I will say we are worse. We never got blown away and beat up last year, we did lose alot of close calls.

Last year we would at least lose games by 3 pts or less, this year we are just gunna get blown out every week

I'm tired of being out of the playoffs by week 5 or 6.

Don't think they're worse...yet. This was definitely a depressing show from the team. The offensive line is horrible and that really surprises me. Another loooong season is straight ahead.

I wish "same" was an option because after two weeks we suck just as bad as after two weeks last season.

I think we are the same....I would not be surprised if we had another 1-15 year. We can't stop anybody.

I couldn't believe it possible, but this team is the worst I've ever seen. They'll be lucky to win one game.

With most rebuilding projects, you have to get worse before you can get better. We are not a good football team right now. Last years team was better (especially pre injuries). Forget the 1-15 record. A lot of that had to do with the injuries and just bad coaching, IMO. This team is at the bottom right now. It think it will get better as the season goes on and the team grows together, but I think next offseason is when this team will improve the most.

Back
Top Bottom