are we built like the 2006 saints offense? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are we built like the 2006 saints offense?

You Moss have the bong for all those free agents that you adquire. The new name for NE should be Mercenaries. GO DOLPHINS!!:ninja:

Wanna speak English???

Keep hitting that bong.

bong2.gif

I think so because we will have a power running game and a possible game breaker in Ted Ginn. However we will not have as much success as the Saints because they have Brees. We have no idea what we have at QB.

chambers was a 1000 yard reciever in 2005...lol... trent green is close to brees.. but then again.. the saints didnt have a defense anywhere close to the dolphins defense..
Thw key is that we will have a great defense but I would be shocked if either Pepp or Green had a year like Brees did last year.

I thought i just read a comparison from Lorenzo Booker to Reggie Bush, but that couldn't have been right. I will say Beck has a lot of potential though, but i hope he never reaches it.

You don't have a Brees, Deuce is a much better RB than Ronnie and you don't have a Reggie Bush. Chambers is better than Horn NOW b/c Horn is older but Horn in his prime was MUCH better than Chambers and Horn wasn't a key to NO last year. Colston was their go to guy last year at WR.

Your D is a better than the '05 Steelers D? You have a good D but key players are getting older and your secondary is suspect- your D is not close to the '05 Steelers D.
The Jets D is not close to our 3 headed monster!

Nobody is like my USC Warrior: Reggie Bush.......I hate hearing about how this guy is like Bush because of that, guy is like Reggie because of this. NOBODY IS LIKE REGGIE BUSH!!!

Junc, you are really sounding like a rival fan, and when I said rival fan, I mean that you are being very Biased. Tsk tsk tsk

1. If we get Green we have a Brees type QB, if Culpepper is able to get back to normal, he is a different QB then Brees, but just as effective, if not more.

2. Deuce is not better then Ronnie, at the very least, they are equal, but if you consider that they are both averaging the same yards per carry, Ronnie has made more rec, and yards, and is a better blocker....no Ronnie is the better RB, he has just not been given the ball enough.

3. Chambers is faster, stronger, has a better vertical leap then Horn, but has not had the type of QBs Horn has. I have a feeling one way or a nother Miami will have a reliable QB this year, let us see how he does this year.

4. Ginn and Booker may be our Bush and Colston this year, that is still to be seen, but the potential is there.

1. Green is old, coming off injury and has NEVER won a playoff game as a starting QB. he's NOT Drew Brees.

2. deuce is not better than Ronnie? Are you kidding me? Deuce is better by a mile. RBs are judged on rushing the football not on how many dumpoffs they catch and Duece has proven to be a good receiver but they have Bush for that now. Ronnie caught 32 and 33 balls the last 2 years while outside of Duece's rookie year where he didn't play much and his injured '05 he averaged 45 a year is other 4 yearsand even though he didn't have alot of opportunities last year he caught 30 to Ronnie's 33 last year and on 3 less arries he had 5 more TDs. BIG dge Duece.

3. Chambers hasn't had great QBs like Aaron brooks?:lol: Before Horn had some injury problems the last 2 years he had averaged 87 recs a year, 1,258 yds, 14.3 per rec, 9 TDs as a Saint. heck Chambers career highs in recs and yards ae significantly lower than horns AVERAGE over those 5 years as a Saint.

4. maybe, b/c those duo come along every year. I wouldn't count on that happening.

man your totally right dude but t.ginn was r.bush like in college i mean ...............................think about it

Bush scored 37 TDs on offense(and threw for 1 more) while ginn scored 18. Ginn was not reggie Bush-like in college.

Back
Top Bottom