are we built like the 2006 saints offense? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are we built like the 2006 saints offense?

whats great tho is joey porter... hes the key i think!

well it better be the key to the jail cell if he doesnt quit abusing bengals. Hes been fined 1000$ for it, but is godell aka(the hanging judge) gonna crack on him to?

duece and ronnie are alot alike... teddy ginn is like reggie bush in the slot... lorenzo booker is bush as a change of pace back... john beck is identical to drew brees... chris chamber is like a faster joe horn... we just need a marques colston...

our defense is a better 2005 steelers defense..
i cant wait to see the zone defense..

we are gonna be built like the 1995 steelers d and 1993 cowboys offense... yes!!!
Beck wont even play this season and how can u compare them? U have no clue how Beck will play comin out of college

You don't have a Brees, Deuce is a much better RB than Ronnie and you don't have a Reggie Bush. Chambers is better than Horn NOW b/c Horn is older but Horn in his prime was MUCH better than Chambers and Horn wasn't a key to NO last year. Colston was their go to guy last year at WR.

Your D is a better than the '05 Steelers D? You have a good D but key players are getting older and your secondary is suspect- your D is not close to the '05 Steelers D.

Junc, you are really sounding like a rival fan, and when I said rival fan, I mean that you are being very Biased. Tsk tsk tsk

1. If we get Green we have a Brees type QB, if Culpepper is able to get back to normal, he is a different QB then Brees, but just as effective, if not more.

2. Deuce is not better then Ronnie, at the very least, they are equal, but if you consider that they are both averaging the same yards per carry, Ronnie has made more rec, and yards, and is a better blocker....no Ronnie is the better RB, he has just not been given the ball enough.

3. Chambers is faster, stronger, has a better vertical leap then Horn, but has not had the type of QBs Horn has. I have a feeling one way or a nother Miami will have a reliable QB this year, let us see how he does this year.

4. Ginn and Booker may be our Bush and Colston this year, that is still to be seen, but the potential is there.

We are not there yet but they are trying!

The biggest thing you are missing is the coaching change!
The Dolphins got rid defensive bully-coaching Satan and brought in an offensive 'guru'.
The coaching change for the Saints was a big part of their success last year.

The Ronnie/Deuce comparison is missing a major piece of info. Could Deuce still have produced as well behind the OL the Dolphins had last year?

1. Brown isn't near Duece, he has the potential but duece has proved himself.
2. John beck can't be compared to a probowl veteran quarterback, not yet.
3. Outside of the 2nd half of the 2005 season, chambers couldn't even be Horn's shadow.
4. Booker has to prove he can be suscessful like his buddy L. Washington, which i think he will, but he isn't a threat like bush.

man your totally right dude but t.ginn was r.bush like in college i mean ...............................think about it

Yes, it's easy to say that Miami's offense will be as good as New Orleans' was when one just assumes that "john beck is identical to drew brees" despite the fact that Brees has been to the playoffs and a Pro Bowl while Beck has yet to take one snap in an NFL game.

My god, this is Saban worship all over again. Based on one 9-7 season we had people on this site claiming Saban was better than Belicheck, better than Shula, a lock for the Hall of Fame, etc. Now Beck and Ginn are all-pros without so much as taking the field.

Delusion, thy name is Finheaven.

Junc, you are really sounding like a rival fan, and when I said rival fan, I mean that you are being very Biased. Tsk tsk tsk

1. If we get Green we have a Brees type QB, if Culpepper is able to get back to normal, he is a different QB then Brees, but just as effective, if not more.

2. Deuce is not better then Ronnie, at the very least, they are equal, but if you consider that they are both averaging the same yards per carry, Ronnie has made more rec, and yards, and is a better blocker....no Ronnie is the better RB, he has just not been given the ball enough.

3. Chambers is faster, stronger, has a better vertical leap then Horn, but has not had the type of QBs Horn has. I have a feeling one way or a nother Miami will have a reliable QB this year, let us see how he does this year.

4. Ginn and Booker may be our Bush and Colston this year, that is still to be seen, but the potential is there.

Maan. I am hoping that we can utilize Ginn's speed this year one way or another. Our WR coach needs to work with him day and night to get him up to a high level as a receiver. Zach and JT and Porter for that matter are getting older. We need Ted to step up big this year ... maybe shoot for Rookie of the Year or something .... be as good as Devin Hester was last year as a returner. I know Randy and Cam are praying he can after taking him with our #9 pick.

As far as Ronnie and Deuce go, I think they are similar type backs. Deuce has more experience so he might be a little better than Ronnie this year. On the other hand, if we can get multiple weapons going this year with the passing game and some quality Oline blocking, I think Ronnie could break out big. New Orleans had a damn good QB who could utilize his weapons well. We need a QB that can do what Brees can do ... spread that field out and keep defenses guessing! That'll help Ronnie get some running room. I think our new fullbacks will help out a lot. I'm hoping Ronnie is going to do whatever it takes to prevent injuries and go into every game ready to blow people's minds ... have that killer instinct and confidence and all that. He's got a good, veteran RB coach training him now who worked with Marshall Faulk. I want to see Ronnie about 225-228 lbs. and ready to rack up the big yards at our season opener against the Redskins. The Redskins have a weak D-line, so Ronnie should get plenty of carries and a few long runs. We should pound em all day long with our backs ... Lorenzo, Schledgehammer and some Juggernaut too. I'm looking forward to seeing what Mauia can do this year. Their defense will probably spend a lot of time soaking in the jacuzzi afterwards.

Chris Chambers has got to have a good year. He needs to set his sights on another Pro Bowl. He needs to visualize himself back in Hawaii next February with Zach and JT. He's in THE prime of his career now. It's time for Super Chris to come out and stay out. I know he likes basketball. This is the year he needs to treat every game like it's the NCAA Final Four or the NBA playoffs. I want to see him dunk the football on the goal post a lot this year ... lots of good TD celebrations for us fans. I want Chris and his little bro Ted from Cleveland put on a helluva show for us this year. :D

Keep hitting that bong.

Look who's talking..

Keep hitting that bong.

You Moss have the bong for all those free agents that you adquire. The new name for NE should be Mercenaries. GO DOLPHINS!!:ninja:

Back
Top Bottom