Are we ever going to see the "Dolphins" name in the end zone ever again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we ever going to see the "Dolphins" name in the end zone ever again?

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yeah I know it's kinda of a petty thread but I really liked seeing the entire name of the Dolphins painted in the end zones. I guess because the hurricanes play there they leave it that way but how hard is it to repaint the damn thing over night?

Yeah I know it's kinda of a petty thread but I really liked seeing the entire name of the Dolphins painted in the end zones. I guess because the hurricanes play there they leave it that way but how hard is it to repaint the damn thing over night?

I agree man...I use to love seeing that Dolphins written in cursive in the endzone. I remember the superbowl against the 99ers
and endzone was beautiful. Too bad we lost.

I like the "MIAMI" in the endzone. Looks old school. I just wish they would get rid of the dolphin logo next to it and just have Miami by itself like they did in last year's Jets game.

As long as we see the Dolphins in the endzone, I can deal with it! I feel ya though man!

i do miss the cursive... but at the same time i also like the miami in the end zone. its simple and to the point which i like.

I'm not too picky, as long as we get in the end zone.

Canes need to get their own stadium more than the Marlins do. I get tired of that high school team trashing our field, especially when they play the day before us.

Canes need to get their own stadium more than the Marlins do. I get tired of that high school team trashing our field, especially when they play the day before us.

You're TRYING to piss me off aren't you lol. We play only once this season with the Dolphins. Twice last season.

But I agree, I'd love to have our own stadium. I've been told they're scouting land over at Tropical Park. Could see something within the next 10 years if the money is right.

You're TRYING to piss me off aren't you lol. We play only once this season with the Dolphins. Twice last season.

But I agree, I'd love to have our own stadium. I've been told they're scouting land over at Tropical Park. Could see something within the next 10 years if the money is right.
Lets not blow up about such a small issue... this is even pettier than dirt.

it aint going to happen Jcane

Canes play would the Fin play

beside Ross need the extra cash

Back
Top Bottom