Are we going to get Adam Gase fired next week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to get Adam Gase fired next week?

Hope not. He'll win just enough for the team to lose out on the #1 pick but still make the organization miserable

My guess is, 'yes'.

A lot of times, these firings happen because of the surrounding storylines. And the Jets fans will be thinking... look how much better the Dolphins are since they fired Gase. If we thump them, there will be outrage in New Jersey, and the ownership will have to make a move.

No rush to fire Gase. I don't think they have an assistant on that roster that is head coach material, so it's not like you have someone else you want to get a sneak peek at as head coach. Just let Gase burn it to the ground then do a complete reset in the offseason from top to bottom.

I think they will keep Gase throughout this season to ensure they have the first pick in the draft. At this point I think they realize that Darnold is not the answer for them at the QB position and they will likely continue to lose with a Gase as their HC. The best way for them to secure the top pick in the draft next year is to not fire Gase until the season is over. If their goal is to be able to draft Lawrence they are better off keeping Gase as their HC and that will likely give them the best possible chance at getting the player they most covet in the 2021 draft.

So no, I do not think the Jets will fire Gase after they play the a Dolphins, no matter what the score is.

Dabo and Trevor. Probably wouldn’t happen but you never know
No rush to fire Gase. I don't think they have an assistant on that roster that is head coach material, so it's not like you have someone else you want to get a sneak peek at as head coach. Just let Gase burn it to the ground then do a complete reset in the offseason from top to bottom.

I don't think Gregg Williams is long term HC material but the best thing for the Fins long term is to embarrass them so badly they fire Gase. Williams will have that team playing with fire and hopefully get them enough wins to miss out on the 1st pick. Gase will just help them continue to lose.

Win. But win in such a way, that gives them hope. I want Gase in charge of the jets for as long as possible.

I hope they keep him for the next 5 years but yes, if we beat them bad on Sunday he could be gone.

Back
Top Bottom