Are we going to get Adam Gase fired next week? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to get Adam Gase fired next week?

I remember when he was fired and Tannehill released. I thanked Santa Claus for the super early Xmas presents, and wished Gase and the Jets a full 5 years together. No reason for Santa to take it away now.

I don't think Gregg Williams is long term HC material but the best thing for the Fins long term is to embarrass them so badly they fire Gase. Williams will have that team playing with fire and hopefully get them enough wins to miss out on the 1st pick. Gase will just help them continue to lose.
My feelings on point

I can't believe Gase is still there. Idt, it matters if we beat them or not on Sunday. He'll still be there Monday morning. And Gregg Williams is the ultimate a**hole! Why would any owner ever want him to coach their team? God, all you have to do is watch those Cleveland Browns 'Hard Knocks' episodes from a couple years ago to see why.

Last edited:
Never underestimate Adam Gase's special ability to convince an owner that success is just around the corner (he prefers round buildings). He plays owners like a clarinet concerto. In the Jets case, Christopher Johnson is minding the fort while his brother Woody is the US Ambassador based in London and Christopher may be a tad reticent to make a big change, given that Woody is the actual owner and is likely returning to the US next year. Gase will remind the baby oil billionaire that Joe Flacco is filling in for Sam Darnold and that the GM traded away his best player (Jamal Adams) for future Draft picks and so while the team is facing a tough season the future looks terrific and the players are training really really well.

Last edited:
Let's stomp on his ****ing throat. Pumped after yesterday. F the Jest

I remember people on here saying Gase was going to dominate in NY because he finally had his quarterback. ?

Never underestimate Adam Gase's special ability to convince an owner that success is just around the corner (the building is round). He plays owners like a clarinet concerto. In the Jets case, Christopher Johnson is minding the fort while his brother Woody is the US Ambassador based in London and Christopher may be a tad reticent to make a big change, given that Woody is the actual owner and is likely returning to the US next year. Gase will remind the baby oil billionaire that Joe Flacco is filling in for Sam Darnold and that the GM traded away his best player (Jamal Adams) for future Draft picks and so while the team is facing a tough season the future looks terrific and the players are training really really well.

Unicorns. He needs unicorns to run his offense, I don't even think a pro-bowl team could execute his offense correctly.... according to Gase that is.

The ideal scenario: we beat the Jets on Sunday by 65. The Jets then sign Gase to a five year extension after the game.

He should have been fired already, but I hope they never fire him.
He should have been fired here the day he basically said the defensive side of the ball is none of his concern.

LMAO that the jests were morons enough to hire him as HC. They obviously have no clue what a HC is supposed to represent.

What's that basketball saying? "They wouldn't know a power forward if Karl Malone was their houseboy"

Back
Top Bottom