Are we gonna start shopping McMike??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we gonna start shopping McMike???

PHAZINPHINZPHAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Seeing as we just traded Brendon A for John Owens are we gonna start shopping McMike around? Just didnt seem like we made progress with that trade I thought we had some more than decent tight end talent behind McMike. What are your thoughts?

No you need to stop this crap....He's ours and he's staying....

Owens played two games last year? Why would this mean we are shopping one of the leagues best TE's???

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
Seeing as we just traded Brendon A for John Owens are we gonna start shopping McMike around? Just didnt seem like we made progress with that trade I thought we had some more than decent tight end talent behind McMike. What are your thoughts?

:shakeno: You've got to be kidding me.

He's good on special teams and my guess is he is a good blocker. Lee is gone and perry is getting old.

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
Oh no. We are trying to upgrade the bottom half of the roster. It's more likely that we will shop Lee before he is cut.

Yeah. Get McMike the hell outta here. I've been saying this all along. You can't win with a great TE on your team.

Shop a top 5 TE? hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaah

AAAAhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh God..stop it....I can't breathe!

hahahahahahahahahahahah

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:

:crazy:

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
OK I was just curious. So he is most likely for special teams?
No. Owens is most likely for a #2 TE. He is bigger and just might be a better blocker in the 2 TE set.

Quick someone knock out my power again so I dont have to read a dumb post like this...lol.

Yea and whoever we trade Randy to... I wonder if they'll take Ricky,Ronnie,Thomas,Taylor and Chambers too. What do you guys think??!! Maybe get a couple of late 6th and 7th rounders in return. No NO NO...I got it ..we can trade them for Fiedler back,and then maybe Wanny will come too and we can be one BIG dysfunctional family again! Hey while were at it let's ship Saban *** out here too.LOL Come on people what are fans coming to.

Back
Top Bottom