Are we gonna start shopping McMike??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we gonna start shopping McMike???

Why is McMike considerd a Top 5 TE, what has he done besies open his mouth and get in trouble with his wife? He has alot of drops last year, hasnt puit up any numbers like T. Gonzales or A.GateAnd it really doent have to do with the numbers what has he actually done. I like wouldnt want to trade him, but please tell me what makes him a Top 5 TE?

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
Seeing as we just traded Brendon A for John Owens are we gonna start shopping McMike around? Just didnt seem like we made progress with that trade I thought we had some more than decent tight end talent behind McMike. What are your thoughts?

Is Owens a long snapper?, if so maybe Perry is the one on the way out?

Yeah, we'll trade McMichael for a 7th round draft pick and with the unloaded salary we'll bring in Mark Chumura!

:lol:

IceStorm said:
Shop a top 5 TE? hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaah

AAAAhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh God..stop it....I can't breathe!

hahahahahahahahahahahah

McMichael is a good tight end, but he's definately not a top 5 tight end in the league. I don't know why the trade was made, maybe Owens does not even make the roster, and the trade was made just to bring in someone to look at to compete for a roster spot, and Ayanbadejo had no chance at making the team.

I think McMichael is top 5. I mean i certainly wouldn't put Jeremy Shockey there, after he's really been mediocre after his good rookie season. Antonio Gates and Gonzalez i suppose are there, Crumpler maybe, Heap i dont know he's a little injury prone and not statistically as good as McMichael, or at least hasn't been the last 2 seasons. Jermaine Wiggins maybe. But some of these guys have really benefited off the illegal contact penalty, as you've seen the emergence of a lot of TE's recently. I guess i'd put McMichael maybe 5th in the top 5, but he just doesn't score enough TD's.

guido13 said:
He's good on special teams and my guess is he is a good blocker. Lee is gone and perry is getting old.

"Perry is getting old"....no way!:rolleyes: He'll be in the league until he's 60 because he a great long snapper. That's all...he rarely, if ever, runs a pass patern.

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
Seeing as we just traded Brendon A for John Owens are we gonna start shopping McMike around? Just didnt seem like we made progress with that trade I thought we had some more than decent tight end talent behind McMike. What are your thoughts?

Where did this come from ?? Has there been ANY thoughts from anyone to trade RM ?? I don't get your thoughts here at all..he is a clear cut top 7 or 8 TE, we have little talent in the position behind him, why would you want to trade him ???

Our newly acquired TE Owens might not even make the team for us, and I'm hearing we could maybe get a conditional 5th round pick out of trading Ayanbadejo (that would be great!). Randy McMichael IS NOT going anywhere this season, he will be our starting TE and most likely have another very productive but hopefully more consistent season. This is the last year of his contract so he'll definitely be with us this year, but come next year whether he's still going to be here in Miami is going to depend on a lot of factors... how he performs this year will definitely be the biggest one.

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:

dude whatever your smoking it needs to stop:bong:what this means is the were getting rid of donald lee and lorenzo diamond is our 2nd TE now

LarryFinFan said:
Where did this come from ?? Has there been ANY thoughts from anyone to trade RM ?? I don't get your thoughts here at all..he is a clear cut top 7 or 8 TE, we have little talent in the position behind him, why would you want to trade him ???
I dont want to trade RM No where in my post did I say I wanted to trade Randy McMike. They were all questions I was just confused by the move that was made when we trade Brendon for Owens. And I do think we have some depth at TE. I dont think that should be a position of interest at this time

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:

please tell me this is a joke thread....Are you insinuating that we replace McMike with Owens???....take McMike away and we have no TE....period.

Predaphin said:
please tell me this is a joke thread....Are you insinuating that we replace McMike with Owens???....take McMike away and we have no TE....period.
100% agreed he's the future ,you dont throw away the future.

Krie30511 said:
No you need to stop this crap....He's ours and he's staying....

We better not trade McM. That is a trade that we will without a doubt would regret for years to come. He is about to break out in a big way.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

people need to think before starting these stupid threads.

come on. mcmike is a top 7 TE. he is very good.

wow.

Back
Top Bottom