Are we good enough...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we good enough......

With all moves made in the offseason so far, are we better than the rams?

• Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
These people are something else:
I honestly think that Winfield/Clements is the best CB tandem in the AFCE now. Last year by far it was Surtain/Madison, but now I think since Winfield will be a pro bowl consider and Clements coming off his stellar rookie season they will be much improved. My ranking would be:
1. Madison/Surtain-Clements/Winfield
2.Law/Smith
Dead Last in the nfl. Mickens/Henderson
:lol: :lol: :lol: Winfield is above average. Clements will eventually become a Pro Bowler, but winfield and Clements have nothing on Sam and Pat.

no way

As psyched as I am about the 2002 Dolphins, the Rams are the one team I don't like our chances against. They thoroughly humiliated us last year. Miami has one of the best secondaries in football, and teams like Philly and San Fran loaded up on CBs in the off-season to compete, but that's not the answer to beating this team. Warner is a great QB, but he makes mistakes. NE won the Super Bowl b/c they took Falk out of the game with a rotation of good linebackers and a great SS in Lawyer Milloy. Zach can't do it by himself and Rodgers, Greenwood and Arturo Freeman just don't stack up here. Plus, Pace neutralizes Jason Taylor, our best pass rusher.

I think if we pounded them with RW (their DTs are young and inexperienced) and forced a few turnovers, we could keep it close, but we don't have an answer for Marshall Marshall Marshall. Just as we don't for Curtis Martin. We keep losing to the Jets b/c Mawae takes Zach out of the game and Rodgers, Greenwood, et al spend all day chasing Martin from behind.

Yeah, I saw that. Interesting poll, I myself picked Law and Smith. I did that for one reason! Can you guess?

You see, this is the team that DID beat the Rams. And they did so with a combination of tight coverage and big hits. After that, I would have taken the Dolphin duo. The Bills have a great set, but they’re young. Remember that this is the best division in football.

If I remember correctly, the Rams put up 328 yards passing on you guys.

I picked the Fins CBs, the Pats and Bills are next, then the Jets are a distant 4th

No! Fins are not better than the Rams but "that's why ya play the games"

Back
Top Bottom