Are we still in the hunt? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still in the hunt?

napsndreds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Am i missing something? The announcer on the nfl preview said we need to win to still be in the afc wildcard hunt? what hunt? can someone explain to me how we still have a chance?

do we know something they dont?

WE're still in. We need to win out and the Jets lose 3 of the next 4 (or lose out).

well... or baltimore to go on a loosing streak. We still are mathematically.. but... realistically.... even though nothing is impossible... we're out..

we are in the hunt for a new head coach and quarterback.

We have 0 control of our destiny, so basically we're out.

yeah i find it hard to believe we ourselves will win out after how we have played so far...i see the jets imploding but not baltimore or any other afc team that beat us this year

Shhh!

Be vewy vewy quiet ...

Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare-1.jpg

... We're hunting Jets!

WE're still in. We need to win out and the Jets lose 3 of the next 4 (or lose out).
if they were to win 1, the only win they can have is the chicago game, any other win they have the tiebreaker over us.

its irrelevant, i had hope before the browns game, now not even the most optimistic person in the world can believe we will get in.

Forget the playoffs I just the fins to finish strong!!!

i can clearly see the jets going on a losing streak. they play the steelers and the bears right after. theres no way the jets can beat both of those teams in their backyard. we must win on sunday. you will never know

if they were to win 1, the only win they can have is the chicago game, any other win they have the tiebreaker over us.

its irrelevant, i had hope before the browns game, now not even the most optimistic person in the world can believe we will get in.

the steelers will be playing for home field advantage and the jets O-line isnt good. pitt's D is way too strong for them. i wouldnt be suprised to see another blow out game again

the steelers will be playing for home field advantage and the jets O-line isnt good. pitt's D is way too strong for them. i wouldnt be suprised to see another blow out game again
o, i have no doubt the jets will lose in pitt, id bet anything on it, and they will prob lose in chicago also, but even if they lost to us also, if they beat the bills, they finish ahead of us even if we somehow won out.

o, i have no doubt the jets will lose in pitt, id bet anything on it, and they will prob lose in chicago also, but even if they lost to us also, if they beat the bills, they finish ahead of us even if we somehow won out.

Yeah, if everything somehow works up and it come down to the last week. Buffalo will some how screw us by losing to the Jets in the last second by making a bonehead mistake.

URGH!!!!! that means we have to hope for the bills to beat them. FML !!!!! i just hope we beat them for the tie breaker if things turn around

Back
Top Bottom