Are we the worst team in the NFL??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL???

I swear I was watching a green 3-4 version of the dolphins. They play just as bad as we do. The difference was the lucky Td that could have just as well have been a To

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I think we're in the bottom half. Along with the Cowboys, Bills, and Rams but better than the Saints, Ravens and Browns.

Bills kick the crap out of us 2x already

There should be a year end award for the mid game overreaction thread. Extra points for threads started by people who never post.

I'm sorry, did the fact that we won distract some people from the fact that we looked like crap doing so?

Total over-reaction there is a lot of hot garbage out there. We are closer to the middle of the back than at the bottom. We look like a 6 or 7 win team at best and that is still a ways from being one of the worst.

large-1.png

Hold your horses.

I'm sorry, did the fact that we won distract some people from the fact that we looked like crap doing so?

The Jets, Packers,Cowboys, and Ravens almost had crappy wins this week but they didn't. They probably wish they played a little more crappier though.

The coaching staff needs to change.

Even if they win out.

I like Campbell, but the OC, DC and Rizzi all need to go.

They need to bring in a live arm to compete with RT, not just a clip board holder.

Whatever happens in the off season we are now very clearly last in line in the AFC East.

They need to really hit on some players in the draft just to have a chance to be better

I put almost no weight on the outcome of a single 1 point game. We're a mediocre team that's course-correcting to be pretty close to the perpetual .500 record that people could have predicted prior to the season.

Ugly wins are fine for teams that are playing for something.

Every week there's an overreaction thread started 5 plays in to the game.

I give our D a lot of crap, but after the first quarter they turned it up and showed serious heart. Suh was a wrecking machine!

Considering that we played the second half with guys from the practice squad on defense, I'd say this is
One of many over reaction threads.
I think Finheaven should not let anyone start threads until after the game is over, except for the game thread.
These over reactions are pathetic.

Ok so after a sloppy, ugly, lucky win I pose the question again...... Are we the worst team in the NFL? Not sure what you guys think you watched in that win.

Back
Top Bottom