Are we the worst team in the NFL??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the worst team in the NFL???

Ok so after a sloppy, ugly, lucky win I pose the question again...... Are we the worst team in the NFL? Not sure what you guys think you watched in that win.

200_zpsskdbgtib-1.gif

Ok so after a sloppy, ugly, lucky win I pose the question again...... Are we the worst team in the NFL? Not sure what you guys think you watched in that win.

No. Worst implies we are 32nd in the league in standings. You don't need to ask again.

Well at the time op posted, we did look like the worst team in the league!

Not even close... But I admit the game was ****...

Geez, ask a third time and maybe people will then say yes.

Of course we aren't, we played with basically the same personnel as the fourth preseason game and still won. Middle of the pack, yes....worst, hell no.

Not the worst but the NFL is a league of "haves" and "have nots" ...NE and Kraft rule the haves and miami is in the bottom tier of the have nots.

Well, I watched a damn VICTORY!

:chuckle: I mean, hell - even a Jet can understand it ...

hermedwards_youplaytowinthegame-1.gif

Next time wait for the game to be over.

They are 10 teams with the same record as us 4 - 5 and 10 teams with a worse record then us. So i wouldn't say we are the worst team in the league.

They are 10 teams with the same record as us 4 - 5 and 10 teams with a worse record then us. So i wouldn't say we are the worst team in the league.

Perpetually stuck in the quagmire of mediocrity...

Unfortunately, no.

We win just enough each year to stay in the middle of the pack, out of the playoffs, out of good draft spots and this helps us continue our path of mediocrity and emotional misery.

What a great time to be alive.

It really is the worst situation to be in, but I guess I can be happy that we're not the absolute worst team?

giphy-15.gif

How is Buffalo bottom half when they're 5-4?
well if you are judged by your enemies, then two of buffalo's wins came against Miami, and so those wins really shouldn't be counted, and thus buffalo has a weak 3-4 record.

well if you are judged by your enemies, then two of buffalo's wins came against Miami, and so those wins really shouldn't be counted, and thus buffalo has a weak 3-4 record.

**** that. Win games. They're right in the thick of the wild card race. They aren't bottom half.

Back
Top Bottom