Are you confident this coming draft in Saban? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you confident this coming draft in Saban?

richardpick

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown
Matt Roth
Channing Crowder
Travis Daniels
Anthony Alabi
Kevin Vickerson

---------------------------------------

id trust saban with my life, hes proven he deserves all of our respect and expecations

We can all speculate, but we have to agree Saban is making the decisions needed to build a franchise, not a one year wonder. You build a team with the fraft and enhance it in FA. I am very confident Saban is working overtime evaluating college players.

Are you kidding???

Let's see - Jamar Fletcher, Eddie Moore, Uh..... as our first (if not first round choices). I think I trust Saban a whole lot more than the last two regimes. JJ was not great thing in picking first rounders either - John Avery anyone? But even more - Saban has managed to bring about a new attitude to the team as well - as in Never Give UP. That is a big part of the change wrought in this team as well.

popularwar said:
Blind faith.

me too...

clear.gif

I trust Saban with anything. Anything he does,even though i dont understand, i know he did the right thing. Not one person in the world can tell me one bad thing he did.

Short answer:

Yes. And he would have to screw up big more than once to shake that trust.

Long answer:

The only area of concern I have... and it is not actually a concern at all, more of an unknown... and I probably shouldn't even say it, since what I say will be taken out of context and used against me... but... I hope that quarterback doesn't turn out to be Saban's Achilles heel. I DON'T THINK IT WILL, but it wouldn't be the first time that a brilliant coach was stymied by the position.

Like I said, I don't think it will be a problem... and I think this will be borne out soon enough. But it is really the only unknown about him at this point. Everything else about him has been five star.

Hell ya man. I trust Saban 100 percent.

nopony said:
Short answer:

Yes. And he would have to screw up big more than once to shake that trust.

Long answer:

The only area of concern I have... and it is not actually a concern at all, more of an unknown... and I probably shouldn't even say it, since what I say will be taken out of context and used against me... but... I hope that quarterback doesn't turn out to be Saban's Achilles heel. I DON'T THINK IT WILL, but it wouldn't be the first time that a brilliant coach was stymied by the position.

Like I said, I don't think it will be a problem... and I think this will be borne out soon enough. But it is really the only unknown about him at this point. Everything else about him has been five star.

I was thinking that one reason Mueller had been hired was to help with the whole QB upgrade thing.

Back
Top Bottom