Are you confident this coming draft in Saban? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you confident this coming draft in Saban?

nopony said:
Short answer:

Yes. And he would have to screw up big more than once to shake that trust.

Long answer:

The only area of concern I have... and it is not actually a concern at all, more of an unknown... and I probably shouldn't even say it, since what I say will be taken out of context and used against me... but... I hope that quarterback doesn't turn out to be Saban's Achilles heel. I DON'T THINK IT WILL, but it wouldn't be the first time that a brilliant coach was stymied by the position.

Like I said, I don't think it will be a problem... and I think this will be borne out soon enough. But it is really the only unknown about him at this point. Everything else about him has been five star.

THATS WHY WE GOT MUELLER......

late again said:
I was thinking that one reason Mueller had been hired was to help with the whole QB upgrade thing.

exatcly. It's like he admits that's where he's not great evaluating at, so he brought in mueller to help it, it's the way I feel about it

Absolutely...and I believe 2005's draft won't be fully appreciated til a couple of years have passed and everybody has fully developed.

Everyone is anxiously awaiting what Nick and Randy will come up with. There are a tremendous amount of posts, speculating good and bad, which is fine. But they have a plan, and that is something our franchise has not had in a while.

-GV

Saban has carte blanche as far as I am concerned for three full years. Only at that point can we accurately grade his performance with the draft & free agency etc.

100% trust him.

From what I've heard he was a very good evaluator of talent in his college coaching years.

i have no reason not to. '05's rookie class was great. brown, roth, crowder and daniels all played significant roles on the team.

I'd trust Saban with my girlfriend..,Hell, I'd let him do her...:D

Absolutely...100% confident in him!!! Look at what he did last year. Brown, Crowder, Roth. I know he's going to draft us a great rookie class this year, I already cannot wait for draft day!!

Back
Top Bottom