Are you confident this coming draft in Saban? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you confident this coming draft in Saban?

Yes I have never been more confident with a coach of all my favorite teams. They are Bobby Cox and Roy Williams so that is saying alot.

Can't remember the last time I was this confident going into the draft.

Saban has made great picks. I also like that he seems to be upgrading at pretty much every spot...I think he will work to get us a franchise QB, some more solid O-Lineman, and D-Backs.

In Saban we trust.

Let's face it. He's got MORE control than any other coach in the NFL today and Huizenga is letting him have ALL the coaches and assistants at WHATEVER price it takes.

Saban will keep bringing in the talent and with the teachers he has on his staff, they'll get the best out of those players. Mularkey and Capers are arguably the best at their positions and Mueller is a good GM.

Within 2-3 more years we will have more talent top to bottom than any other team in the NFL and with the coaches we have, we'll get the most of that talent.

It all depends on good QB play but I trust Saban and Mueller.

EBMisfit said:
A lot more confident than I was when Wanny was making the choices.

Amen bro...

I've said this in other posts, but if Saban interjects the same talent this offseason as he did last offseason to the team, we could be much better. On a negative note though, it starts with an upgrade to the QB position if we are gettign to the next level....

JJ and Saban had 2 completely different philosophies ... so its tough to compare ...

JJ was trying to win now and fill areas of need -- something that never works ... but why he 'reached' so often

Saban is not trying to win now - per se ... but is building a team responsibly ... and remaking it at the same time ....

Big difference between the 2 .... but I won't slam JJ ... even though I prefer the Saban model ... as his 'protoytpes' are in line with Ron Wolfs - as well as his philosophies --- the championship PACKERS of the 90s ARE WHAT WE ARE BECOMING !! [Personel wise - NOT HOLMGREN and his version of the WCO]

what i love a saban is that is in complete control of this team. and when he talks u just want to follow. the guys a leader. Go Dolphins.

Anyone not trusting Saban has a problem imo....the guy is doing great and I can't wait for free agency and the draft to see who he brings in.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Saban will do a great job drafting this year as well. He still knows most of the players having coached them or played against them. Next year might be a bit tougher for him.

Saban hasn't given anyone reason not to trust him. His last draft was good I trust him completely.

OK, I'll presume you were having a "blonde moment" when you wrote this, which is my way of saying, "Duh... big red trcuk!!?"

richardpick said:
Ronnie Brown
Matt Roth
Channing Crowder
Travis Daniels
Anthony Alabi
Kevin Vickerson

---------------------------------------

Who did better with what he had to work with..., I know Saban woulda traded down but their were no dance partners... 100% on board with king saban:wink:

Back
Top Bottom