Are You Forgiving? Yes or No? (Poll) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Forgiving? Yes or No? (Poll)

Do you forgive Ricky, and will you welcome him back?

• Yes, everyone makes mistakes. We need to win!

Votes: 93 70.5%
  • No, what he did is wrong and there is no excuse for it!

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters
Every man in life must make decisions that they feel are the best for themselves. Every person on this forum does this. The difference is, is that Ricky is high profile. I respect Ricky for making a decision that he felt bettered himself and for making a choice that must of been difficult. He felt that his life wasn't his anymore as a player, and I can understand that. I admire any man that does what he feels is right for himself and his life, because most people just go along with what the majority think so they don't get ridiculed.
However, that being said, the way he went about this decision was done in a very poor manner. I'm sure that Wanny was a big reason and Ricky couldn't just bring himself to do it again. But he still let his team down, and that I cannot forgive. Too many others were counting on him. If he had retired earlier, then things would be different.

But that is all in the past, we can only learn from it and move on. Complaining about it will only allow for stagnation to set in. The team must move on, with or without, as must the fans.

Am i the only one glad that ricky smokes weed? i remember thinking he was such a poseur with those dreads.....at least he's the real deal.

and i'll say it once again, id rather him fail pot piss tests then test positive for steroids....

-ricky made wanny/spielman leaving a reality
just imagine if they were still here!!

i still want to like ricky as a person, i hope that he does this the right way....right now its a media frenzy and thats why he said he was in boston yet has arrived in miami...i mean **** he's the biggest story in the NFL right now.

ricky just make a small apology, people will forgive but you cant be arrogant about it at all, and you have to give in at least a little bit that you made a bad judgement call......or dont say anything at all and just show it on the field, we'll know by your performance whats up.....run ricky run

Back
Top Bottom