are you guys comfortable... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you guys comfortable...

dolphguernica

Practice Squad
Reaction score
are you guys comfortable with thomas and miller at rb now that bush is gone?

Yes! What did Bush bring that the others can't in combination?

No. I still think we add another RB in the draft. Unless they think Jonas Gray has the talent to be more than a 3rd down back in the NFL. Thomas and Miller have been too injury prone to count on both to make it through the season without missing games at this point.

No. I still think we add another RB in the draft. Unless they think Jonas Gray has the talent to be more than a 3rd down back in the NFL. Thomas and Miller have been too injury prone to count on both to make it through the season without missing games at this point.

When was Miller injury prone during the season?

Thigpen is the under the radar back. Kid can play just need some chances. Just wait and see

When was Miller injury prone during the season?

He was injury prone through his HS and college careers. His one year at UM he was the feature back he was knicked up half the year. You have to look at more than just his one year with the Fins to assess him. Still, I hope it's all behind him. He's electric with the ball in his hands, and he's a good hard working kid.

Stepfan Taylor and a hidden gem acorn find once again by the deep deep scout team of Jeff Ireland.

No. Thomas is a bust and if anything happens to Miller we will be screwed. Miller has had injuries in the past, so this is a big concern.

No, but luckily, RB is one of the easiest positions on the team to address, outside of maybe kicker. Actually, I think it's easier than kicker. I like Miller, but I highly doubt we enter the season with Miller, Gray, and that other guy.

Back
Top Bottom