are you guys comfortable... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you guys comfortable...

No I'm not...we need a solid Vet and DT is not going to cut it.

Fortunately, a solid RB to split carries with Miller is easy to pick up. Still guys out there that can come cheap for short yardage, etc. If we go draft a RB, I hope we pick up a vet, drop DT.

Eddie Lacy please...

We have room to manuever in the draft, let's grab a stud RB.

Rotoworld just said that the Palm Beach Post says that Thigpen is likely to take over Bush's role in 2013. Who do they think is actually going to buy this??? He had what, one carry last year??? We are likely drafting someone to help with the gap, but is this article an attempt to throw teams off??

I'd like to add another RB as well. Like you, I'm not sold on our current group completely.

Thomas has not done anything too exciting.

Id say the Daniel Thomas experiment is just about over. Cant stay on the field, and cant hang on to the ball when he is on the field.
he did seem to improve in the 2nd half of last year, but yeah not to impressed so far.

Not comfortable at all. It's just as big of a need as Tackle, imo. Remember last year everyone on here saying "look at what Lynch does for Wilson, what Morris does for RG3 - that's why they're winning more than us and have better numbers, etc.". We need balance, and a young QB needs strong a run-game.

The FAs I would've wanted are gone (might consider Brian Leonard as a utility guy for a year or two), so it's lookin like the draft. RBs I really like in this draft for where they're projected to get picked: Gio Bernard, Ray Graham, Le'Veon Bell, Mike James

are you guys comfortable with thomas and miller at rb now that bush is gone?

I am. You're forgetting about Thigpen. That kid can play.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Rotoworld just said that the Palm Beach Post says that Thigpen is likely to take over Bush's role in 2013. Who do they think is actually going to buy this??? He had what, one carry last year??? We are likely drafting someone to help with the gap, but is this article an attempt to throw teams off??

WRONG!!! He was our special teams returner and did a damn good job at it.

Back
Top Bottom