are you guys comfortable... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you guys comfortable...

Well for one not one can come close to his receiving ability and elusiveness after the catch

I think Lamar Miller will be a Reggie Bush type. Don't get me wrong I hate to see Reggie go but I think that's why they let him walk.

I think Lamar Miller will be a Reggie Bush type. Don't get me wrong I hate to see Reggie go but I think that's why they let him walk.

There are few backs in the league if any that has his type of receiving ability and lamar miller is not even close in that respect.

Miller has little to no feel for the passing game, and very little make-you-miss in the open field. Gio Bernard is a better version of Bush with versatility and elusiveness in space, imo, just with a little less top-end speed.

are you guys comfortable with thomas and miller at rb now that bush is gone?
I don't think "comfortable" is the word. More like "relieved" or even "elated", we got SOOO much better the second Bush signed with the Lions. Of all the improvements we have made in the offseason, our best is not Wallace, or the LBs, it is getting rid of Reggie "the drive killer" Bush. Maybe now we will see RBs with an idea of which goal line he should be running towards, Reggie had no clue, which is why he led the league in negative runs and has been top 10 in negative runs every year he has been in the league. I do wish he would have went to the jets but getting him off this team is good enough for me. Jets have Sanchez, to overcome, and I guess that will have to do for now.

I'm not comfortable but I'm not worried either. Miller will be just fine. Thomas needs replaced.

Wouldnt it be great if we could sign Michael Turner for 2 years 7 million? I think itd be worth it, just essentially give him Thomas' prospective role.

I think he definitely proved this postseason he still has gas in the tank if you cant keep his touches down.

I think running backs are not as important in the system Philbin is running. It was extremely important to Sporano, but look at the change of RB's in Green Bay and how little they run them.

I think running backs are not as important in the system Philbin is running. It was extremely important to Sporano, but look at the change of RB's in Green Bay and how little they run them.

That may have more to do with McCarthy in GB but it always better to have have greater talent at any position

Yea and I can't stand how they play offense - they just get away with it because of Aaron Rodgers. They've been bounced from the playoffs the last two years by teams who were balanced and more physical - I'll be surprised if GB doesn't take a RB in the first 3 rounds. And even in their Super Bowl run, they tried to catch lightning in a bottle with James Starks and gave him 20 carries a game in the playoffs. Gotta have balance on offense with a young QB, and I don't think we currently have the guys to accomplish that.

Back
Top Bottom