are you happy with Seth Mckinney resigning? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you happy with Seth Mckinney resigning?

Are you happy that Mckinney resigned with the team?

• Yes

Votes: 87 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 48 20.2%
  • Only if he is a backup

Votes: 53 22.3%

• Total voters
I like it as it brings depth to the center position. I just don't want him starting next year. Hadnot is the better center, I wonder why he might not start is that he's too big of a center. Most centers are around 300-310, Hadnot is around 325.

There isn't a whole out there and I like the idea of keeping 4 of our guys from last year to keep some continuity.

Hopefully Hadnot will start at C with Mckinney as backup if Wade Smith can't make it at C. Plus gives us insurance if we aren't able to sign a RG leaving us with only Berger or Brooks.

I liked the signing because we looked at our other options and there really wasnt much out there, mckinney improved and maybe inprove more after a great offseason of hardwork and coaching under houck. If nothing else provides some depth in an area we need.

This is only negative more this offseason. Mckinney is the weak spot in the line and will continue to be until he is replaced. I dont know what they saw on film that would allow them not only to keep him but to re sign for basically what mahae signed for is a mystery. The year Rick put up his 1800 yard season was when Ruddy was here. I don't get it. I HATE MCKINNEY. He Sucks and he will keep this line from being dominating. I hope Nick knows what he is doing. :fire:

He came a long way last year and should continue to improve under Houck. I like the depth it adds throughout our line too.

This is not a bad signing. Hell we kept Cruddy around longer than what we should have. Ruddy was not all that good especially in his early years. He got beat constantly. But he did get better as the years progressed.

McKinney is still pretty young and has been thrown in the fire. I think with some good coaching he may not be half as bad as what i remember of Ruddy his first five years.

Put it this way:

As far as the O-line personnel goes, if Hudson Houck is happy, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom